- Columbus, OH, US
- £22.30 /hr
- Available now
Hello, I am a copywriter that is here to help you generate sales, increase traffic or grow community/brand loyalty.
Over the past 5 years I have written technical & creativemore...Hello, I am a copywriter that is here to help you generate sales, increase traffic or grow community/brand loyalty.
Over the past 5 years I have written technical & creative web and print copy for the health, weight- loss, fitness, sporting goods, footwear-retail, professional development, business franchising, religious, motivational seminar and info product industries. I write articles, press releases, website copy, e-newsletters, email, blogs and social media posts.
I speak English & SEO.
Area Covered: Midwest, United States
Job Title: Freelance Copy Writer & Social Media Consultant
Company: MelissasMission Communications
Description: available to help your small business with your copywriting, editing projects or social media consulting. Can help you create an easy plug-in plan to build your brand and drive sales utilizing facebook, youtube, blogging, seo, email marketing and ecommerce solutions.
Job Title: Pro Staff- Tech Rep
Company: Skechers USA
Description: Providing technical and sales education to Skechers USA Fitness Group Distributors and customers throughout the Midwest.
Educate through grassroots events, expos and in store clinics & events.
Drive market share, sales and product knowledge in the toning and resistance footwear market.
Job Title: Marketing Director
Company: DONNA KRECH COMPANIES
Description: Marketing Director for thinandhealthy.com, donnakrech.com, Thin&Healthy Corporate Licensing, Donna Krech Speaking and Donna Krech Events.
Promoted to corporate office to manage 1 products" affiliate marketing and promoted again in 5 months to manage everything. Improved lead acquisition, online structure and list segmentation. Managed 1 other person and various freelancers. Increased online visibility using youtube, facebook, twitter and SEO. Created systems for analytics, reporting and measurement.
• Effectively write copy and artistically design marketing material that has direct response for the purpose of SEO, websites, email blasts, articles, blogs, direct mail, flyers, PowerPoint presentations and print ads.
• Transitioned all online entities to new shopping cart and CRM systems while training every department on use of new software.
• Build web pages using basic html, host wordpress blogs on own domain, utilize adsense and PPC.
• Helped create info products to position and sell to segments.
Job Title: Marketing Director and Wellness Manager
Description: JAN 2007-
Promoted to Marketing Director to oversee and manage the acquisition of all leads and retaining
members using event marketing, business co-ops, charity co-ops and internal campaigns. Set up
business partnerships and designed a Wellness Program. Designed and produced flyers, direct
mail, posters and emails.
· Health promotion public speaking in High Schools on the topics of personal health and wellness,
motivation, goal setting and dream building.
· Management of lead generation of small marketing team (1-3 employees).
· Delivering sales presentations to prospective members and wellness clients.
o December 2007 "Best of Best Award" Most sales in company
· Responsible for all lead generation, appointment booking (80% book rate) and closing sales
(75% closing rate).
· Ran my own ancillary fitness bootcamp, on the side, as a joint venture with the company.
Job Title: Service Director, weight loss coach, and group fitness instructor
Description: Hired in as an entry-level weight loss coach, promoted in 6 months to management. Provided one-
on-one coaching and counseling in the areas of weight-loss, movement, motivation, personal
development and life success. Managed a team of 3-4 coaches who combined, sold more product
than any other locations in our company by a 50% margin.
· All aspects of Management: Hiring, Orienting, Budgeting, and Continuous Training.
· Experienced in tracking, identifying and creating systems to increase sales, gather internal
referrals, build a strong community presence, and guide my employee's to reach their goals.
· Responsible for many projects and implementing or developing structure for programs and
procedures to improve member service and retention.
· Teach group fitness classes, personal training, and hit our monthly product goals.
Field of Study: Applied Health Science
University / College: Bowling Green State University
Cooking Up Some Tasty Copycakes, would you like sprinkles with that?