- London, GB
- £40 /hr
- Available now
I\'m a senior integrated marketer and with 12 years experience, with the benefit of holding positions within a variety of sectors, both agency and client side. Fully conversantmore...I\'m a senior integrated marketer and with 12 years experience, with the benefit of holding positions within a variety of sectors, both agency and client side. Fully conversant with a full range of marketing disciplines, benefiting from full involvement in above, below and through the line campaigns at all stages. Wide experience of digital, social media, loyalty publishing and the latest marketing innovations, including mobile.
I have delivered on and offline acquisition and retention strategies for brands such as RBS, RSPCA, 32Red, BetDirect, Legal and General and First choice.
I have strong digital experience running digital acquisition campaigns, as well as online CRM both agency and client side, working with brands such as Honda, Sainsbury\'s, Marks & Spencer, First Choice, Orange, and RBS.
I have a strong financial service background, working with brands such as RBS (cards and payment solutions) and mobile banking service MoBank (Youth banking brand).
I also have considerable business development skills in both growing business and building business partnerships.
I\'m considered a creative, thorough and passionate strategist with a positive âï¿½ï¿½can doâï¿½ï¿½ attitude. Excellent presentation and communication skills. A highly motivated, driven and committed personality, never lacking enthusiasm for a challenge.
I\'m a fun and inspiring leader with a great experience of heading up and working with teams in a variety of environments from start up to corporate.
A commercial marketer, believing and implementing measureable marketing initatives using analytical decision making.
A natural relationship builder both internally and with clients, always delivering what was commited and beyond.
Area Covered: London and south east of England
Work Experience Summary: February 2010 -August 2010
A full time contract with a digital advertising agency (Amp London), to deliver a digital acquisition strategy for the RSPCA.
September 08 - December 09 Head of marketing and communications (MoBank)
Responsible for all marketing/communication, strategies and implementation for the launch of MoBank, a mobile banking service. A vast and varied role, working with challenging budgets and responding quickly to investor/stakeholder requirements. From market analysis, developing propositions, identifying new business opportunities and distrubition channels, to implementing segmented and targeted programs, followed by tracking, analysis, reporting and ROI accountability.
- Acquired 2,500 active iPhone members in 5 months, plus 22,000 non registered downloads and 1,500 Palm Pre members. Over 60% of registered members using balance look up daily.
- Responsible for brand creation, development and guardianship across the product, website, marketing and communications.
- Developed and created contact strategies and CRM programs using both email and SMS, to encourage usage and transcations through automated, trigger and tactical campaigns. In addition developed an in app ad server, to communicate unique messages to customers whilst active in the application.
- Achieved above average open and click through rates on various eCRM campaigns, achieving a 12% conversion rate on conversion emails, upgrading part registered customers to active members.
- Achieved on-target CPA results through driving downloads and acquisitions through targeted mobile campaigns.
- Secured over 600 news articles over a 6 month period and over 33 million opportunities to see the brand.
- Negociated contracts with retailers such as Malmaison, Waterstones and Dominos, to offer a commission based return on all sales through the MoBank channel and offer partnership marketing support
Duties and responsibilities:
Brand - Fully responsible for brand creation, development and guardianship across the product, website and marketing.
Web - Website strategy, build and development, linked to the CRM platform and customer database. PPC strategy and development. SEO strategy - to be implemented 2010.
PR - Accountable for all media relations, managing PR agencies, handling all interviews, appearances and media responses.
Marketing - Highly targeted acquisition, activation and retention strategies across multi-channel campaigns, including outdoor, viral, social media, eCRM, promotions, digital and mobile media. Covering creative to media buying. Forecasting trends, plot sales targets, cost analysis and ROI. Fully accountable for CRM, including prospecting, conversion and activation.
Proposition - Including product proposition, financial modelling, commercial viability modelling, NFC and P2P.
B2B - Development of retailer relationships and identifing opportunities to offer B2B and/or reciprical deals with third parties, either commercial or supportive, including negotiating contract terms.
General - Stakeholder management, team management, reporting and presenting to relevant departments. Managing all agency relationships, including negociating contracts and measuring KPIâï¿½ï¿½s and SLAâï¿½ï¿½s
Specialist areas - Mobile tech, financial services, youth and lifestyle marketing
November 2005 - September 2008 Associate Director (Pepper Corporation)
A member of the senior management team, responsible for commercial and personnel management, as well as full client servicing including strategically planning and overseeing campaigns, for clients such as RBS, L&G and First Choice.
- Delivery of a full NPD proposition development strategy for RBS
- First Choice CRM program management and prospect activity increasing email database by 700% three years
- Heading up and winning a Pan European integrated pitch business worth Â£2.5million
- Through maintaining exceptional client relations with RBS, grew billings from Â£40k to Â£200k over a year
Duties and responsibilities
- Accountable for driving agency business and grow accounts, both current and new.
- Meet revenue targets and achieve profit margins targeted, including forecasting, cost/benefit analysis.
- Policing processes and management of both clients and internal team.
- Develop strong client relationships at senior levels, steering strategic projects from proposition development through to multi channel marketing campaigns.
- Offer strategic marketing plans and deliver creative solutions, ontime and on budget. Including brand and integrated campaigns, (both on and offline).
- Working with media agencies and overseeing media planning within budget and against agreed targets or metrics.
- New business/business development.
- Managed, motivated and mentored a team of four.
Key clients include: RBS, First Choice, Legal and General, 32Red/BetDirect, EMI, 3V
March 2005 â- October 2005 Account director (Hicklin Slade & Partners)
Working on DM, PRM, CRM, acquisition, retention and dealer marketing campaigns, including organising and running dealer events. Key responsibilites included, strong client relationships, liaising with media agencies, buying data, managing media schedules, delivering campaigns and managing budgets. Skills included; attention to detail, people management and working with an integrated approach to the benefit of the client and their budgets.
Education Summary: Education
1995 - 1999 Northumbria University of Newcastle (Business School)
BA (HON) Business and Marketing 2:2
1993 - 1995 South Tyneside Marine College
A Levels: Geography, English Literature and Biology
1989 - 1995 Whitburn Church of England School
9 GCSEs (As and Bs)
Senior Marketer and Communications Consultant