- London, GB
- £12 /hr
- Available now
A Microsoft Certified Solution Developer, looking for .net application development work involving Rich web based design. I have seven years plus experience developing softwaremore...A Microsoft Certified Solution Developer, looking for .net application development work involving Rich web based design. I have seven years plus experience developing software using object oriented core technologies including four years experience with pattern design involved different layer in the system. I have wide experience in implementing commercial software and frameworks and Extensive knowledge of algorithms and data structures and how to apply them for improved speed and resource efficiency. Expertise in developing using an agile process, including requirements gathering, writing user stories, test driven development. Excellent written and oral communication skills include teaching, presenting.
• Advanced: Object-Oriented Programming with C# including domain driven Design Patterns .I have developed robust complex applications, windows communication foundation , windows services, web applications, control libraries, inheritance, Interface and LINQ (5 years)
• Used extensively MS Test and nUnit for Unit Testing (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Specflow) and also TFS and VSS for continuous integration.
• Worked with different ORM frameworks (Entity Framework, nHibernate) for Data Access Code Generation
• SQL server 2008,2005: Advanced: Normalization, complex relational databases, T-SQL Stored Procedures, Rules, Triggers, Views and Indexes.(7 years)
• Web Services,ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Api, ASMX
• Other skills: Umbraco,RabbitMQ,Ninject, AJAX, JQuery, CSS
January 2010 M Sc Digital Enterprise Management - University of Westminster, London UK
Enterprise Data Management Management Dimensions of Information
Business Process Integration with SAP Project Management using Prince 2
Managing Technology Services Web Resource Management
Networked Enterprises Web Server Management Project
June 1999 B Sc Computer Science - Madras University, Chennai, India
MCP - Developing Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0
MCP - Implementing a Database Design on Microsoft SQL Server 6.5
MCP - Microsoft Windows Architecture I
MCP - Networking Essential
Nov 2014-present Senior Software Engineer, Euroffice Ltd
Feb 2014-Till Now Senior Software Developer, eProspects
37 Harbour Island | Harbour Exchange Square | Canary Wharf | London | E14 9GE | United Kingdom
PYXIS : ONLINE LEAD MANAGMENT AND DISTRIBUTION FRAMEWORK
The Pyxis platform sources leads generated by consumers referred by any online marketing channel: affiliate, ppc, display, email marketing, and additionally telephone calls. Leads are matched by Pyxis to the best buyer’s criteria. Once matched, the lead is automatically transferred to the most compatible buyer, who can then complete the transaction with the consumer for the products.
C#,.NET 4.0,MVC 3.0,Entity Framework 4.0,TPL, LINQ,SQ 2008, HTML5, CSS 3.0 ,SQL Profiler, and Windows 2008 server, Team Foundation Service.
Mar 2010-Feb 2014 Application Developer, Intandem Solutions
150A Greenway Avenue,London,E17 3QW, Tel: +44 (0)203 375 6143
E-TABS: BILLING SYSTEM
William Lea Corporation requested a new billing system to be built to replace a legacy classic ASP application. I was the Senior Developer and the co-architect for this project. It’s a business critical billing system which included modules for Maintenance equipment renting, Service Management system as well as other critical functionalities.
The application has been developed using N-tier architecture. The application was designed to be open for extension but closed for modification. Many of the best practices of SDLC were followed during the execution of this project.
RESPONISIBLITIES & ENVIRONMENT
• Used N-Tier architecture to design the application
• Took part in Database Table designing
• Played a prominent role in developing the User Interface
• Written Stored procedure and Triggers using T-SQL in SQL SERVER 2008
• Extensively used third party jQuery libraries for HTML data rendering.
• Developed and consumed Web API extensively.
• Adding or update razor view in our ASP.MVC4 project.
• Developed user documentation for the user & Provided Production Support
File Tracking application is the premier product for Intandem Solutions, as the project name suggests the application is designed to track and find physical files in large corporations and archive them in a secure warehouse. The application keeps track of all files through bar codes which are accessed through PDA’s. Every file is associated with a unique bar code which lets it be identified. The user can request a file through the application if its currently stored in a warehouse or else have the file picked up from a different office.
This application had to deal with large number of records as each file is store as a unique record in the database. When searching for an individual file performance was a key parameter as there were millions of records. Web forms were used to build the application on .Net 2.0.
C#.NET, ADO.NET, Microsoft Visual Stuidio.NET 2010,2008, SQL Server 2008,2005, HTML, .NET Framework 2.0,3.5,4.0
Feb 2007 –1 jan.2010 Full Time Student
• Part qualified CIMA( charted institute of Management Accountant)
• M Sc Digital Enterprise Management
Feb 2000 –1 jan.2007 Analyst Programmer , CSL, Bangladesh (www.cslsoft.com.bd)
Kandaree is an integrated solution that covers the entire process of an apparel manufacturing unit. From price quote to actual shipment and its proceeds realized Kandaree manages the entire business process of the company. Kandaree is an integrated solution which means that data entered from o department of the company is shared with everybody else in the company. In fact no data is allowed to enter twice in the system. Kandaree collects data from the actual business process execution and not through any data entry operation. This provides authenticity of the data as well as internal process control at operation point of the process. There are twelve modules in Kandaree. My primary responsibilities include leading the 16-person development team for the main customer-facing website and overall design management of the corporate N-Tier application architecture. Project is updated by C#, NET 2.0,ASP.NET 2.0,XSD, XML, web services, UML
• analysis, team leading and development of the main customer-facing website ensuring projects were delivered on time & to specification
• design of the object-oriented N-tier architecture which guaranteed system scalability, maintainability and robustness
• development of a popular MIS-type reporting tool in close association with end-users and business analysts to provide up-to-date information on active grants
• introduced schemas as contracts between Kandaree and external systems ensuring data exchanges were verifiable and appropriately managed
• interacted with business analysts and end-users to develop requirements
• provided support to management by reporting development progress, attending management meetings, undertaking recruitment interviews and organising code reviews
• engaged the user community by developing and demonstrating early prototypes including animated video-prototyping, participating in user-group meetings
• ring-fenced data access code into a Data Access Layer application block in the middle tier providing database independence and improved coding productivity
• created versioned web services enabling multiple external clients to adopt new functionality independently and on their own timescales
• improved database performance by identifying and optimising slow-running processes, primarily by adding table indexes and rewriting stored procedures
• development of data promotion tool to migrate data between development, test and live databases, eliminating previous manual migration errors
• design, specification & programming of both front-end Store and back-end Management websites
Md abdul J.
Senior Software Engineer