- Bexley, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am Free ad Avaliable from all course work.
• A dynamic and hardworking MBA student from University of Greenwich, London; offering an experience of around 6 years, determined to carve a niche in the field. Fast learner withmore...• A dynamic and hardworking MBA student from University of Greenwich, London; offering an experience of around 6 years, determined to carve a niche in the field. Fast learner with high energy and drive to exceed expectations coupled with good comprehension of the Business.
• Expertise in Leadership & managing business.
• Equipped with analytical skills and ability to handle new assignments and meet deadlines. Systematic and organized with exceptional interpersonal and good presentation skills and comprehensive problem detection and solving abilities.
• Comfortable in interacting with multiple levels of organization, management and staff.
• Proficient in meeting goals within the cost, time & quality parameters.
• Results-oriented and bears positive attitude, able to balance multiple responsibilities with strong analytical and time management skills, delivering results on time.
• Recognized as a hands-on, proactive individual who can identify problems to its core, formulate tactical plans, initiate change and implement effective strategies in challenging environments with excellent Relationship Management skills.
• Excellent time management skills with an ability to work accurately and quickly prioritize, coordinate and consolidate tasks; resilient with a high level of personal integrity and energy experience.
University: University of Greenwich, London (UK).
COurse:MBA in International Business