- Cuauhtemoc, MX
- $35 /hr
- Available now
• 3D Cad Software: NX Unigraphix, Certified in SolidWorks – 2013. Team Center as well.
• Product Engineer skills (Engineering Change Orders, Estimates, GD&T, FEA, Mold Flow,more...• 3D Cad Software: NX Unigraphix, Certified in SolidWorks – 2013. Team Center as well.
• Product Engineer skills (Engineering Change Orders, Estimates, GD&T, FEA, Mold Flow, DVR, Tolerance Stacks)
• Plastic molding & tooling knowledge
• Automotive design experience
• Good on Microsoft office products, Certified in Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of programming in different languages & software (C, C + +, Java, Ladder, ChipMax, Python, Visual Basic, LabVIEW, HTML5, CSS, MatLab, etc.)
• Knowledge of programming in different software (Arduino, Xcode, Android Studio, ADT Eclipse, multisim)
• PLC (Allen Bradley) & CNC programming.
• Built and programmed a 4 DoF articulated robot with vision system and made a process of item selection with it.
• Built and implemented an Android App and the necessary electronics to start, open and close my car (Old VW Beetle) via Bluetooth.
• Lead a project with a team, a Bluetooth remote control car that is controlled via an Android App.
• Lead a Research project, in which we did a web server with Raspberry Pi and collect data from a thermometer, we also built an EKG to collect the data and plot it on the webserver.
• Built a self-balancing uni-wheeled motorcycle with a multidisciplinary team.
• Winner of the best project in Mechatronics Engineering along with two of my colleagues (Automated Bartender)
• 2nd Place on the 2015 innovation contest of COMIMSA
• 3rd place on the innovative idea video contest of RIIIT Magazine 2015
• Participants of the competition Mini Baja SAE of University La Salle, Leon 2013 – 2014 – 2015 & Mini Baja SAE of ITESM Campus Toluca 2013. On behalf of the Nova Racing team, representing the ITESM Campus Saltillo. Collaborating in the construction area of the car and logistics.
Spanish, German, English
Web Developer, Android Apps developer, Arduino Programmer, Engineer in Mechatronics, Mechanical Design
This guy is great, very easy to work with, very helpful and very reasonable in price. i will definitely hire him again.
Perfect! Excellent communication, Mauricio made the code and got it right the first try. I am very happy with his work. I look forward to working with him more in the future.
Everything did perfect as i expect with low and reasonable price, and he has kept helping me out and answering my questions! I would recommand everyone to choose him! Well done!