- London, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
Developing AV content for The Mondo Loco Foundation (SCIO)
A highly motivated and enthusiastic audio professional, with over five years of professional experience and several industry qualifications including a Bachelor of Arts in Audiomore...A highly motivated and enthusiastic audio professional, with over five years of professional experience and several industry qualifications including a Bachelor of Arts in Audio Technology. A strongly recommended audio professional, with an outstanding ability to produce commercial standard audio/video productions, testimonials and showreels can be found online at www.mazoulew.co.uk
Worked in many professional live and studio environments as a recording/mix engineer, producer and assistant, collaborating with an extensive amount of signed/unsigned artists and media companies.
An exceptional ability to work remotely on solo projects, yet equally suited to working in or leading a team, as demonstrated when responsible for stage and events management at Hertfordshire Council, working as a Music Tutor for Street Vibes in South London and completion of an audio degree.
- Eclectic portfolio of audio/video productions, works published by Point Blank Music Publishing(Universal Music Group).
- Urban and dance music productions/remixes broadcast on BBC Radio 1Xtra as well as other smaller radio stations across the UK.
- Event/Stage Manager - Hertfordshire County Council. Employing additional engineers to assist with duties, ensuring health and safety standards were established and maintained the PA/Recording equipment. Average attendance of 500 children per event.
- Music Tutor/Assistant in South London. Assisting with young people’s educational development; keys skills, communication, numeracy and music.
- Credited Audio Producer on several commercial releases such as Random Impulse - Put It On My Card, Lizzie Nightingale - Lights and G.R.E.Ed.S - The Ready EP.
- Live Audio Engineer/technical support for numerous venues and studios including: The Bishops Stortford Rhodes Centre, Matrix Studios(Fulham) and Native Tongue(Barbican)
Audio Visual Producer