- London, GB
- £17.50 /hr
- Available now
My experience and training as a photographer seeing me proficient in handling and dealing with both film, digital, video and audio material. I have also worked for a number ofmore...My experience and training as a photographer seeing me proficient in handling and dealing with both film, digital, video and audio material. I have also worked for a number of years in the print industry where duties included the spectrum design, layout of both text, image, and photographic processing.
Alongside this, senior managerial and administrations skills make me additionally an ideal candidate for file-maker pro database\'s and ms office related operations,and archiving procedures.
Examples of previous employment -
Pre-Press Production Operator:
Operations include: Layout, colour correction, retouching, scanning, photographing, PDF generating, proofing (web & print)
Publishing Production Manager:
Overseeing the production department of four monthly magazines. Duties included database management,scheduling, proofing, design and layout of publishing material. Employing, commissioning and administering external operations; including photographers, shippers, storage, reprographics and printers.
Area Covered: London, or if working from home anywhere.
Work Experience Summary: Key Skills
- Project management and senior administration.
- Excellent inter-personal, organisational and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of databases including Filemaker Pro,
and Office packages including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- User of both Mac and PC computer platforms.
- Photography (Both film & Digital), video, and audio shooting and production.
- Eleven years experience operating Mac computers in addition to the use of multimedia packages including:
- Adobe Creative Suite, Acrobat and Distiller, Pro Tools, Final Cut and QuarkXpress.
Education Summary: 2007 - 2010 Royal Academy of Art London , MA Fine Art
2006 -2007 Birkbeck - University of London
Postgraduate Certificate: Visual Arts Administration
1999 - 2002 Central St Martins College of Art & Design - London
BA (Hons) Fine Art (Photo-media)
First Class Honours (1.0)