- York, GB
- £7.50 /hr
- Available now
I am an honest, loyal and hardworking person with excellent communication and administration skills. I am very approachable and friendly in nature, making me a very good team playermore...I am an honest, loyal and hardworking person with excellent communication and administration skills. I am very approachable and friendly in nature, making me a very good team player either internally or when dealing with external customers or contractors. I can also be very influential and analytical thinker when dealing with deadlines and targets in team-based situations.
I have a keen eye for detail and ensure that all tasks that are undertaken are carried out to the best of my abilities and done with a “can do” attitude. I am a quick learner and extremely literate and experienced in IT (from first-line helpdesk to physically assisting users with computer problems) and various “company specific” systems. I also have the ability to work to deadlines and work particularly well under pressure.
• Responsible for the production of weekly KPI (Key Performance Indicator) management packs.
• Development of parameter-driven front end enquiry systems and user-refreshable reports ranging from sales figures to customer and supplier details.
• Created and maintained training documents to the company’s proposed ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system.
• Created and maintained training documents to Microsoft Office applications for distribution as a starter pack to new employees and publishing to the company’s intranet.
• First level IT support.
• Maintained ad-hoc sales, stock, and operation reports on a monthly basis.
• Assisted with the creation of an enquiry system on the company’s intranet site to in which sales reps could obtain customer details.
• Worked with key members of departments to optimize performance statistics.
• Created multi-dimensional reports in order to drill-down to various summaries and other levels of detail.
Area Covered: York, Glasgow
MI/Business Report Writer