- Birmingham, GB
- £150 /hr
- Available now
Patent, design and trademark services. www.allenip.com.
I am not at present accepting projects via PPH. Please contact me directly.
UK, European and International intellectual property services including advice in relation to Patents,more...I am not at present accepting projects via PPH. Please contact me directly.
UK, European and International intellectual property services including advice in relation to Patents, Designs and Copyright, Trademarks, IP Agreements, and IP Strategy.
In particular, our services include:
- Full representation before the UK IP Office in respect of UK Patent Applications & UK Patents, European Patents validated in the UK, International Patent Applications whilst in the International Phase, International Patent Applications in the UK National Phase, UK Registered Designs, UK unregistered Designs, and UK Registered Trademarks.
- Full representation before the European Community Designs Office in respect of European Registered Designs and Unregistered designs, and European registered trademarks.
- Full representation before the the European Patent Office in respect of European Patent Applications.
- Foreign IP rights, including patent, registered design and registered trade mark, through a network of foreign attorneys.
- Patentability searches.
- Patent Infringement searches and opinions.
- IP Renewals and portfolio management.
- IP valuation.
- Competitor IP monitoring.
- General IP strategy advice, and negotiation and preparation of IP agreements such as IP licensing and assignments.
Area Covered: The UK (particularly Midlands, London and the South) and overseas.
Company Name: Allen IP Limited
Work Experience Summary: Notable achievements include:
- Preparing a successful defence case in Patent revocation proceedings at the UK IP Office, and interviewing the expert witness involved in the case.
- Representing a FTSE 250 client company involved in acquisitions of companies to deal with the transfer of intellectual property and registration of those rights into the name of the new owner.
- Negotiating settlements for separate clients against patent infringers, where infringing items were delivered to the client and damages were paid, all without resorting to costly court action.
- Leading a successful ex parte Oral proceedings at the European Patent Office.
- Participating in numerous inter partes Patent Opposition proceedings, and achieving some success in every Opposition involved in at the EPO both acting for Opponent and Patent Proprietor.
- Reaching successful co-existence outcomes in dispute resolution against E Gluck Corporation and Saturn Corporation (part of the General Motors Corporation).
Education Summary: BEng (Mechanical Engineering),
MSc in IP Management,
European Patent Attorney,
European Design Attorney,
European Trademark Attorney, and
Associate Member of Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA).
European Patent, Design & Trademark Attorney