- Manchester, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I have several years experience in analysing data and data entry on Microsoft Word & Excel. I am experienced in working with various programs on a number of different Operatingmore...I have several years experience in analysing data and data entry on Microsoft Word & Excel. I am experienced in working with various programs on a number of different Operating systems.
I am fast, accurate and reliable.
Area Covered: United Kingdom
Job Title: Supervisor
Company: Cex Ltd
Description: CeX LTD is entertainment and electronics exchange company which has stores in the UK, Spain and USA. I started off at CeX as a sale assistant which my duties consisted of maintaining shop floor standards, demonstrating and selling products to customers. Operating tills and helping out customers quires. With working in such a busy store my hard work was noticed and after just eight weeks I was promoted to senior sales assistant. With this role my daily duties included;
• Being responsible for safe keys
• Counting up safe
• Ability to give own judgment on refunds.
• Analysing and inputting data.
• Balancing petty cash flow.
After again doing extremely well in this senior sales assistant role I was promoted further to a Supervisor. Within this role I have truly developed my customer service and sales skills and confidence within management of staff and have learnt deal with many difficult situations I have been faced with. In My duties within this position included;
• Opening and closing the store
• Working towards weekly deadlines
• Dealing with time sheets and Wage data
• Being In charge of stock control, Incoming and outgoing. Making supplies orders.
• Quality assurance within stock being bought into store.
• Motivating and management of staff.
• Being the only level of management within the store.
• Visiting and managing other stores across the North West.
• Creating POS Sheets, taking control of Marketing and merchandising standards, leading to an increase of sales within the store.
• Dealing with customer queries and complaints
• Disciplining staff and helping them with and errors they"d made.
• Reconciling petty cash sheets
• Creating work and excel presentations on various work related matters.
Field of Study: Music Performance & Technology
University / College: The Manchester College