- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am an experienced commissioner and project/programme manager working in adult social services and health care services. I have also commissioned housing and welfare servicesmore...I am an experienced commissioner and project/programme manager working in adult social services and health care services. I have also commissioned housing and welfare services and in house council services.
I have experience of working in partnership to deliver key outcomes for service users and residents with NHS commissioners and providers, the police, probation, prisons, voluntary sector providers and community/resident organisations.
1. Expert knowledge of public sector procurement in the social care and health sectors
2. Excellent project and programme management skills
3. Ability to work to tight timetables and deadlines, able to manage multiple work streams concurrently.
4. Setting up new services, partnerships and programmes.
5. Able to lead and work in partnership to deliver key outcomes.
6. Interpreting legislation and guidance and implementing this within services
7. Highly developed quantitative and qualitative skills, including being fully proficient in GIS analysis
8. Report writing - excellent written English and presentation skills.
Joint Commissioning Project Manager - Prevention and Market Management