- Hindas, SE
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Professional Global Strategic Channel Business Development Manager with over twenty years experience within international sales management, global new business development, territorymore...Professional Global Strategic Channel Business Development Manager with over twenty years experience within international sales management, global new business development, territory expansion and sustaining global CXO Level client accounts within direct and alternative partner sales channels. Internal process developer with a proven record of driving global sales, account and channel growth with a unique ability to assess and develop product strengths and weaknesses enabling additional revenue channel possibilities across multiple verticals and territories.
• Strategic eCommerce and Partner Management
• Direct and Indirect Global Sales Channel Management
• GTM ( Go-To-Market ) Product Strategist
• International New Business Development
• Contract Negotiation to Resolution
• Project Management
• Global Affiliate and Reseller Program Developer
• Online Marketing Program Implementation
• Strategic Sales Channel Optimization
• Internal Process Design and Implementation
• Operational Improvement
• Channel Partner Development Consultancy
Area Covered: G&OUML;TEBORG AREA, SWEDEN
Industry: Computer & Network Security
Job Title: Global Sales Manager - Enterprise & Reseller Channels
Company: Lavasoft AB
Description: Strategic development and expansion role of Lavasoft's Global Enterprise Business and Reseller channels including GSA contracts, Academic and Non-Profit organisations.
• Structured and implemented growth strategies to increase Lavasoft"s Global Enterprise Product footprint.
• Designed and launched international direct sales lead generation initiatives increasing ROI for Lavasoft"s global reseller and direct channel revenues.
• Global responsibility for management of the Lavasoft Resellers Program and associated partners.
• Project and account managed Lavasoft"s Asian expansion into the Chinese and Hong Kong ESD market.
• Strategic Client Manager for top international CXO Level client"s within fortune 500 and Governmental verticals.
• Preparation, delivery and resolution of product tenders, quotations and partner/client legal agreements.
• Developed Lavasoft"s internal sale channel structure which increased direct global enterprise sale channel revenues in 2009.
• Overall responsibility for delivering and implementing strategic international sales planning within Lavasoft"s Sales Group.
•Company stakeholder for Ad-Aware Business Edition product development and launch strategies.
• Structured and delivered Pre-Sales processes to increase ROI across direct enterprise sale channels.
• Management responsibility for Lavasoft"s Global Sales Group.
• Global representation of Lavasoft at major industry and associated events including media editorials and company awareness through various Social Media Channels.
Job Title: International Channel Distribution Manager
Company: Lavasoft AB
Description: • Project manager for international rollout of ESD and retail partner channels for EMEA & APAC.
• Provided company cost savings and increased ROI through development, launch and management of Lavasoft"s internal Affiliate Program.
• Project managed additional program rollouts of niche affiliate networks to complement existing program.
• Global retail partner development manager.
• Company stakeholder for Ad-Aware product development and launch strategies.
• Secured additional retail partnerships to expand Lavasoft"s international retail footprint throughout EMEA increasing retail channel revenues.
• Project managed Lavasoft"s Asian expansion into the Japanese ESD market.
• Expanded worldwide direct ESD partnership channels including Intel, Dell Europe, and Cnet (Download.com).
• Company representation at global market events like CES, CeBIT, InfoSec, A4U, Affiliate Summit and BETT.
• Review, development and deployment of international consumer sales department processes.
• Provided product and company awareness through various social networking and online media channels.
Job Title: International eCommerce Manager
Company: Lavasoft AB
Description: • Evaluation & implementation of outsourced eCommerce affiliate sales programs with Digital River Inc.
• Review and development of departmental sales and online marketing processes.
• Development and optimization of eCommerce platform services.
• Designing and implementing the sales distribution policies, managing and implementing affiliate commissioning budgets and margins.
• Conceptualized online advertisement for the product launching of Ad-Aware.
• Initiated revenue-generating online marketing campaigns by conducting affiliate promotions and auctions.
• Designing, implementing and managing retention programs.
• Developed company SEO strategies and policies within Affiliate Marketing.
• Global product attendance of industry and sales market events.
• International client relationship development with Lavasoft"s direct ESD channel partners.
• New direct ESD business development.
Job Title: International Sales Executive MultiMedia
Company: MEG (Media Entertainment Group)
Description: Global sales role developed to expand product sales footprint and visibility outside of the company's core vertical of television broadcasting.
• Planning and implementation of company sales strategies with focus on expanding markets.
• Preparing, negotiating and finalizing of direct sale proposals.
• Designed and implemented sales and marketing materials and strategies.
• Attendance of global product sales markets including MIPCOM and MIPTV.
• Provided international strategic client relationship development and management.
• Developed new global product sales channel verticals within retail, I.PTV, Mobile, VOD, CCTV and Airline industry.
• Provided monthly and quarterly sales presentations at board level.
Job Title: European Business Development Manager (EMEA)
Company: Fireprev Ltd Scandinavia
Description: • Initialized a Scandinavian base of operations for Fireprev Ltd Scandinavia.
• Product design and development of new product lines.
• Designed, implemented and executed overall product sales and marketing strategies.
• Annual budgeting and financial reporting.
• Global purchasing and product distribution.
• Ensuring constant communication between Scandinavia, UK and USA partners are achieved.
• Proposal, project management and delivery of average order values of €60,000.
• Expanded and developed new client networks within EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Asia).
• Planning and presentation of product line-up at international sale seminars and exhibitions.
• Provided on-site consultancy services and generation of detailed technical proposals for various international clients including Bernadotte library (Swedish Royal House), Sultan of Oman, Telenor Oslo, Ericsson.
• Negotiation and finalization of technical sales contracts and tenders
• Ensuring excellent client relationships are maintained and developed.
• Representing Fireprev Ltd Scandinavia at various international marketing events.
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Company: TVF (UK)
Description: • Responsible for a £6 million portfolio of accounts including; Buckingham Palace, 10 Downing Street, Tesco Plc and Serco Aerospace, JSHQ and local government housing association
• Substantial financial savings achieved through 100% reduction of aged debt within key accounts
• Identified and expanded opportunities for account revenue growth and drafted, secured and renewed new business projects
• Bi-weekly sales and department presentations at board level
• Service Department Manager consisting of 30 direct report personnel
• Devised, developed and implemented internal processes to maximize effectiveness within the customer service department
• Directorship to sub contractors, service level agreements and key performance indicators
• Compiled and updated major key account contracts
• Recruitment and training of new sales and account employees
Job Title: Senior Movements Controller
Company: British Royal Air Force
Description: Twelve years service at various world locations providing global logistical support for air and land operations including:
London Heathrow International Airport
Logistical Liaison Executive (Civilian Airhead Detachment)
• Developed the Ministry Of Defense"s logistical liaison team at London Heathrow and Stansted airports.
• Consultant and developer for updating customs immigration and passport control protocols.
• Daily and weekly reviewing of contractual objectives between airport executives and the Ministry Of Defence.
• Structured and implemented reviewed customer care processes.
• Ground operation liaison between airline executives, local security agencies, British and foreign embassies.
• Contract liaison executive between the British Government and British Airways, Virgin Airlines and Qatar Airways.
• Security reviewing and implantation of ground operational procedures for transportation of governmental staff.
• Assignment resolution regardless of normal working hours.
• Relationship manager to diplomatic embassy"s and outside agencies to ensure the smooth transition of the British Royal Family, VIP"s and Government officials.
Field of Study: Svenska För Invandrare & Kurs D
University / College: Vuxenutbildning Mölndal; Sweden
Field of Study: Svenska Språk Kurs
University / College: Folkuniversitetet Göteborg; Sweden
Field of Study: Cisco Networking Academy Program - CCNA / CCDA: Cert# 155796-261774-741051
University / College: Tidworth University
Field of Study: Internet Architecture and Processes
University / College: DITMTC; High Wycombe
Field of Study: Advanced freight management and logistics via land & sea and air routes
University / College: Royal Air Force School of Logistics
Field of Study: Freight management and logistics via land & sea and air routes
University / College: Royal Air Force School of Logistics
Global Strategic Business Development Manager