- Cumbernauld, GB
- £18 /hr
- Available now
Over the last 13 years I have focussed on AutoCAD 2D & 3D design. Self-confessed AutoCAD expert. Collaboration expert.
Application Development: Developed several essentialmore...Over the last 13 years I have focussed on AutoCAD 2D & 3D design. Self-confessed AutoCAD expert. Collaboration expert.
Application Development: Developed several essential network and software auditing applications. Streamlined document management across multiple platforms including, but not limited to AutoCAD, ArcGIS, MS Office and MS Sharepoint.
Network Management: I run and maintain several Linux and MS servers hosting small but essential cloud-based CRM/ERP applications.
Excellent Problem solver and Data Migration expert
Area Covered: Glasgow, Stirling, Edinburgh
Job Title: Computer Training Consultant
Company: Carbrain Learning Centre Trust
Description: Providing basic and advanced training in computer technology to the local community.
Job Title: IT Consultant / Owner
Company: Access the Cloud
Job Title: IT Consultant
Company: CeeD Scotland
Description: • Delivery of new IT infrastructure encompassing mail, web and DNS technologies.
• Design, delivery and on-going development of a web-based CRM/CMS application.
• On-going consultation on current and future IT requirements for hardware and software.
• Delivery of new IT business model for security, disaster recovery and IT continuity.
Job Title: Communicating Change
Description: Contributed my experience in managing and communicating change for two new ebooks (see Box.net files)
Job Title: Voluntary
Company: Carbrain Learning Centre Trust
Description: • Reinstate existing computers and other equipment to facilitate better offerings to the local community.
• Provide advice and assistance in the delivery of regular meetings and training for the disadvantaged and unemployed in the wider community.
• Provide short-term cover when necessary to look after children attending various clubs at the centre.
• Future possibility of paid temporary work providing computer training to members of the wider community.
Job Title: AutoCAD and IT Support Analyst
Company: WA Fairhurst & Partners
Description: • The support and continual training of 250 AutoCAD technicians across the UK.
• General IT support for all 500 employees encompassing both standard office technologies and engineering applications.
• Management of "everything CAD" ensuring the installation, updating and support of all technologies and equipment associated with the engineering aspects of WA Fairhurst and Partners" projects.
• Delivery of a company-wide CAD standard including the programming and development of a CAD Document Management System to assist working with the requirements of BS1192:2007.
Job Title: Mobilisation Systems Analyst
Company: McAlpine Business Services
Description: • Responsible for the planning, control and resource management for multiple active mobilisation programmes for new business.
• Programme management covering all aspects of new business. The design and documentation for business processes covering at least Human Resources, Marketing, Project Management, Finance and IT Continuity.
• Customisation of Microsoft Project 2007 using .NET to assist with project planning using PRINCE2 methodologies.
Job Title: Senior CAD Technician
Company: Amey Roads
Description: • To produce accurate CAD drawings of civil engineering and structural engineering projects across Central Scotland to the engineer's requirements.
• Ongoing monitoring of drawing processes with meticulous record keeping of information flow through the project.
Job Title: Drawing Database Administrator
Company: Stiell Ltd / Alfred McAlpine Business Services
Description: • Responsible for a very large sensitive database of AutoCAD drawings for a number of clients in the banking sector. Sole contact for the most current information on 'as-built' drawings of buildings to over 50 contractors and sub-contractors. Designed and maintained a RDBMS using Microsoft Access to provide an audit trail.
• Designed a unified CAD standard for collaborating CAD data. Ensured that these CAD standards were adhered to by programming an AutoCAD program using Lisp.
• Using VBA programmed an AutoCAD link to SQL Server reporting system for asset gathering and reporting. Advanced utilisation of Crystal Reports.
• Over the course of four years, promoted several times to Space Planner, Junior Project Manager and finally Reporting Services Administrator.
Job Title: CAD Technician
Company: Axis Control Systems
Description: • To produce accurate and consistent CAD drawings for direct interpretation by the on-site engineers for the manufacture of electrical control panels.
• Performed various administration and IT duties. Created the processes responsible for the backup of the accounting and data systems.
Information Technology Specialist