- London, GB
- £30 /hr
- Available now
Working to implement Data Analytics Platform for Second biggest Airport in the United Kingdom.
I am a Business Intelligence & Analytics consultant and Software Architect specialising in Software Design and implementation of Database and Business intelligence solutionsmore...I am a Business Intelligence & Analytics consultant and Software Architect specialising in Software Design and implementation of Database and Business intelligence solutions based on the Microsoft Stack. My speciality is Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SharePoint Server, and the ASP.NET development stack.
Area Covered: London, Midlands, Surrey, South East
Company Name: Rainbirdsoft Limited
Eight years’ experience in Database Design, Development and maintenance of database applications on SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2008 R2/2012 in OLTP/OLAP/BI environment. Have extensive experience performing installs and upgrades of SQL Server 2005/8/R2/2012. Also have extensive Business Intelligence skills including Data Warehousing, Performance Point and Analysis of data on the Microsoft SQL Server business intelligence platform.
Specific Experience and Expertise includes;
• Experience in developing complex store procedures, efficient triggers, required functions, creating indexes and indexed views for performance.
• Excellent Experience in monitoring SQL Server Performance tuning in SQL Server 2000/2005 /2008 using SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, Enterprise Manager, Index Tuning Wizard, and Windows Performance Monitor.
• Experience in Database Backup, Recovery and Disaster Recovery procedures.
• Expert in designing ETL data flows using SSIS; creating mappings/workflows to extract data from SQL Server and Data Migration and Transformation from Oracle/Access/Excel Sheets using SQL Server SSIS.
• Experience in creating jobs, SQL Mail Agent, Alerts and schedule DTS/SSIS Packages.
• Experience in creating SSIS packages. Experience in DTS Migration and Metadata Management: Migrating DTS packages to SSIS, Package Migration Wizard, and Storage Management.
• Experience in Error and Event Handling: Precedence Constraints, Break Points, Check Points, Logging.
• Experienced in Building Cubes and Dimensions with different Architectures and Data Sources for Business Intelligence and writing MDX Scripting.
• Experience in Creating, Populating and maintaining Data marts. Thorough knowledge of Features, Structure, Attributes, Hierarchies, Star and Snow Flake Schemas of Data Marts.
• Extensively worked on Developing SSAS Cubes, Aggregation, KPIs, Measures, Partitioning Cube, Data Mining Models and Deploying and Processing SSAS objects.
• Experience in creating Ad hoc reports and reports with complex formulas and to query the database for Business Intelligence.
• Expertise in developing Parameterized, Chart, Graph, Linked, Dashboard, Scorecards, Report on SSAS Cube using MDX, Drill-down, Drill-through And Cascading reports using SSRS.
• Flexible, enthusiastic and project oriented team player with excellent written, verbal communication and leadership skills to develop creative solutions for challenging client needs.
Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Custom Microsoft Stack Application Consultant