- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Very experienced soft skills and SAP trainer. NLP-trained, offers soft skills courses in a variety of areas such as leadership and presentation skills.
SAP training experiencemore...Very experienced soft skills and SAP trainer. NLP-trained, offers soft skills courses in a variety of areas such as leadership and presentation skills.
SAP training experience comprises FI&CO, BI/BW, SRM, PS, SD, MM, SEM-BPS and FS-RI.
Specialises in the following translation subjects (English-German/German-English):
Area Covered: London or world-wide depending on location
Job Title: Translator and Communications Specialist
Company: Pharmaceutical Industry
Description: I am responsible for translating SAP training and documentation material from English into German. The translations cover a vast amount of business process documents and standard operating procedures. I am also managing the translation standards, guidelines and glossary to ensure consistency of German and Spanish translations.
Additionally, I am part of the Communications team and create change management posters and write articels for the monthly newsletter.
Job Title: Training Consultant
Description: • Responsible for all uPerform (e-learning) recordings in the area of
Finance and Project Accounting
• Attention to detail to ensure consistency and accuracy of
• Advising client in regards to best training and documentation practice
• Developing slide presentations and exercises for SAP training in the
following areas: PS-FM, FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AA, Controlling and PS
• Data population for training exercises
• Training delivery in Finance, PS-FM and PS modules with excellent
feedback from delegates
• Use of varied training methods to enhance learning for the delegates
• Post-go live user support in the area of Finance, PS and Purchasing
Degree: M.A. English and Russian
Field of Study: Linguistics
University / College: Hamburg University
Training and Business Consultant and Translator