- Basingstoke, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
- Six Sigma and Lean techniques to analyse and identify performance gaps and improve process capability and control.
- EQFM model to interlink Business Improvement with Qualitymore...- Six Sigma and Lean techniques to analyse and identify performance gaps and improve process capability and control.
- EQFM model to interlink Business Improvement with Quality and Excellence
- Co-ordinate Customer Focus campaigns, gaining Voice of the customer requirements from both internal and external clients/customers in order to improve processes and business streams.
- Design and deliver effective training material and workshops on Six Sigma, Business/Process Improvement and software packages such as Control ES and Sharepoint.
- Project Management (all aspects)
- Event management such as roadshows, exhibitions, conferences, training sessions, company dinner dances, corporate golf days and best practice/knowledge sharing workshops
- Domestic and Commercial Garden Landscaping
- Commercial interior design/space planning
- Marketing, Individual Consultation dependent on business strategy and sales requirements
- Domestic and Commercial Facilities Management
- Print designs/Artwork, All types of requirements from letter heads to exhibition design
Area Covered: Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire, West Sussex
Company Name: AD Chandler Consultancy
Work Experience Summary: - Active Member of the Best Practice Club, British Quality Foundation Forum and Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD)
- Patient / Business Improvement Advisor to local NHS Trust (Voluntary work)
Education Summary: - Qualified Black Belt for Six Sigma
- Hold a Certificate in Personal Practice from CIPD
- Completed a Croner’s Train the Trainer Course
- Trained EFQM Assessor (via EiB)
- Qualified First Aider at Work since 2003
Business Excellence Consultant