- Belo Horizonte, BR
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Excellent abilities of negotiations with suppliers and foreign customers, following all the bureaucratic process of the commercialization of the product for medium and big companiesmore...Excellent abilities of negotiations with suppliers and foreign customers, following all the bureaucratic process of the commercialization of the product for medium and big companies .
- Professional with experience in international goods (exportation and importation), also possessing excellent knowledge in national markets as buying for multinational siderurgical sector.
- Experience in round business-oriented with foreign customers, commercial bases (exportation and importation) acquired in International Chamber of Commerces.
- Responsible for foreign delegations of diverse countries as translator and interpreter in international events.
- Knowledge international contacts (mailing) with innumerable institutions of international trade, where it co-ordinated an international Chamber of Commerce, establishing good contacts with medium and big companies, optimizing the relations of the same ones with the institution; it legalized contacts with international embassies (American and Mexican) and institutions.
- Excellent relationship with institutions and companies in the prospection of innumerable customers having fact contacts (mailing) of diverse segments, people and companies of national and international character conferring its satisfaction, narrowing relationships and getting information on the quality of products and services.
Area Covered: foreign trade, international relations, international mailing , translator, interpreter
Summary: ïƒ¼ Consultant in relations with medium and big companies, captation of new students in the learning of the English language, managing the quality of services, daily accompaniment of the teams and specific actions, reaching the maximum in excellency in the rendering of services.
ïƒ¼ Responsible in assisting and giving to support during the international event as translating and bilingual interpreter for Heads of State, ambassadors and entrepreneurs some countries in intention to give an excellent attendance;
ïƒ¼ Coordination of team, accomplishment and coordination of projects of promocional marketing; prospection of new associates; elaboration of the marketing project fortifying the image of the company and surpassing the expectations of the associates; contacts with Embassies of the United States and Mexico optimizing the partnership bows
ïƒ¼ Research of Brazilian and German markets, with the objective to look and to intermediate commercial businesses and partners (importers and exporters) reaching the maximum in excellency in the rendering of services.
ïƒ¼ Experience in department of national and international purchases, with activities of management of materials for siderurgical multinational, control of supply, national and imported negotiation of order (commercial bases), codification of materials, attendance the internal and foreign customers; study of the best contractual conditions with great state-owned companies and private; knowledge of Computer Skills ( SAP ), document emission for strong dispatcher requirement degree fixing the mark of the together company to the international market.
ïƒ¼ Direct assessorship and accompaniment of the importation processes and exportation, exchange, document emission for companies reaching the maximum in excellency in the rendering of services.
ïƒ¼ Research in CPF and CNPJ, confection of crafts for the respective judicials district, research and conference of income tax return (natural person and legal) perfecting the quality in the attendance to the contributor.
Job Title: translator
Company: Eisenhower Fellow
Description: PRESENTATION LETTER
It is my pleasure to recommend Marcos Aurelio Filho to you and/or your organization. I had the opportunity to work with Marcos for Portuguese-English translation during my recent trip to Brazil with the Eisenhower Fellowship (www.eisenhowerfellowships.org).
I was extremely impressed with Marcos and his level of professionalism. In advance of our busy schedule, he took the time to review my background information, letters and documents. He translated and prepared all key papers accordingly to provide to the executives we were meeting with the papers. His pre-work proved to be invaluable in helping facilitate more effective meetings. Additionally, in advance of our meetings, he spent time with me reviewing key points and ideas to ensure we were communicating efficiently during our sessions.
Marcos was confident in meetings with very senior level government officials. He handled himself with great skill in keeping the dialogue moving while providing some technical and specific translations that were very challenging. He took time during the meetings to ensure all parties where clear on all information.
I recommend Marcos without reservation. I am confident that he would be a great asset to you and/or your organization for any meetings, presentations, calls or such. If I can be of any further assistance, or provide you with any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Summary: Graduation in Business administration with qualification in Foreign commerce - (U N A – Centro Universitário de Ciências Gerenciais - Belo Horizonte/MG )
- MBA International Relations ( PUC/MG – Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Minas Gerais )
Degree: Relações internacionais
Field of Study: Comércio Exteiror
University / College: UNA
University / College: PUC Minas
Marco Aurélio P.
foreign trade analysy, translator, interpreter, international relations