- Bogota, CO
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Creating another Masterpiece
Started off at the age of 17 as a Loan Originator cold calling prospects Monday through Friday.. was the worst job of my life due to the lack of experience.. come to find out Imore...Started off at the age of 17 as a Loan Originator cold calling prospects Monday through Friday.. was the worst job of my life due to the lack of experience.. come to find out I was pretty darn good at it, and was getting socials, tax id numbers and pretty soon had Loans being processed. From there I moved up to Loan Officer selling loans to applicants who qualified based on LTV, Debt Ratio and Credit score factors. I learned there how to create and maintain pipelines and how to treat the customer as if he were the most important person in the world. But through that process they would also know the value of the product. So I would say I closed a couple of deals, but was rewarded with the ability to perform at a professional level, make one on one deals made with clients, phone call persuasion was also a key reward from this just one job. From there I went to work with Bilingual Marketing Group.. an innovative Real Estate Publicity company specializing in the Latino Real Estate market.. selling websites and SEM marketing through cold calls once again.. then i started working in some of these so called call centers out here and quickly learned that I could provide a better service. Many more campaigns have been worked on and a lot more experience has been gained through the 10 years of working in the telemarketing business.. if professionalism, transparency and trust are of importance to you, then we’´ll have no problem getting along just fine. Hope to do some business soon
Area Covered: All around the world where english and spanish are spoken
Work Experience Summary: Specialized in Sales, Cold Calls, Rapport, Objection Cycles, Customer Retention, and Online Marketing./ Also Specialized in Teaching English as a second language.
• Bilingual (100% Fluent in English)
• Team Player (like to absorb knowledge and be able to help as well)
• 5 years of Sales Experience (From Loan Originator to Loan Officer, As well as selling Online marketing campaigns.)
• Profound Knowledge of the English language, Dynamic, outgoing and well organized.
• CRM experienced (Oracle, SaleForce, Sugar, NetSuite)
• Great Customer service (ability to gain rapport with various demographics.)
• Wide array of Internet Knowledge and Computers.
• Persistent, Focused, Determined, and punctual.
• Capability to manage large numbers of students and or people
• Customer Retention, Product Value Building and Listening skills
Education Summary: Nassau Community College One Education Drive
Garden City, New York 11530-6793
(516) 572-7501 Associates Degree in Business Administration
Graduated May 2003
Quantity? or Quality? the choice is yours!