- Phnom Penh, KH
- $10 /hr
- Available now
I have successfully finished my bachelor degree in English literature. From my previous experiences, I have gone through many projects requiring excellent readiness and comprehensionmore...I have successfully finished my bachelor degree in English literature. From my previous experiences, I have gone through many projects requiring excellent readiness and comprehension skills. I have exposed to English culture and communicated and worked with native English speaking people. And I've provided translation services through projects in both written and conversational forms from English to Khmer and from Khmer to English. Here are my strengths:
- I am creative enough to make the words sound flow and easily to be understood.
- I pay attention to details and see through how the words should be used in order to fit well in particular atmosphere and situation.
- I am in love of words crafting.
- I can work in fast-paced environment
- I am a quick learner that I can use the newly acquired knowledge to apply immediately on my work
- I am good at problem solving, flexible and be able to think outside the box that I am able to bring the highest quality and innovative ideas into my work.
- I am polite, friendly, and bubbly.
- I wish to work with open-minded people who are collaborative and willing to provide constructive criticisms.
- I am understanding and polite so I am willing take criticisms constructively so I could expand my current knowledge effectively.
Last but not least, Lets my actions speak louder than my words. Thank you.
English - Khmer Translator/Proofreader