- Bristol, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Talented, hard-working writer, journalist and copy editor available to help you make the most of your written communications.
As a writer and journalist, I have experience writingmore...Talented, hard-working writer, journalist and copy editor available to help you make the most of your written communications.
As a writer and journalist, I have experience writing articles (features, reviews, interviews and columns) for an online audience, and copy for promotional materials and websites. I am also a talented fiction writer and was shortlisted for the Bridport International Creative Writing Competition 2009.
As a copy editor, I can help with:
- Correction of grammar and punctuation
- Ghost writing: organising, structuring and shaping your ideas
- Advice on style and clarity of expression
- Advice on presentation and layout
I can work on any of the following:
- Academic essays and dissertations
- Book manuscripts: fiction and non-fiction (I can also help you present the manuscript and covering letter to help you attract a literary agent.)
- Business documents
- Promotional copy: posters, fliers and leaflets
- Scripts for TV, radio and stage
I have a passion for correct grammar and elegant use of the English language. I\'m on a lifelong mission to promote high standards in written communication.
I have experience working in the editorial department of a major publishing house and the submissions department of a literary agency. I have qualifications in English and Journalism.
My motto is: if something\'s worth writing, it\'s worth writing correctly!
Area Covered: UK-wide
Education Summary: Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism - 2010 - London School of Journalism
Bachelor of Arts in English - 2007 - University of Bristol
Writer, Journalist, Copy Editor