- City of London, GB
- £40 /hr
- Available now
Hi, I am offering live Excel online teaching on any topic for beginners to intermediate users. This would take place over a shared screen and Skype.
My background: I have workedmore...Hi, I am offering live Excel online teaching on any topic for beginners to intermediate users. This would take place over a shared screen and Skype.
My background: I have worked in the IT industry for over 10 years for which 6 of those years was as an Analyst using Excel and VBA. Currently I work in a high level IT consultant role. I really enjoy helping people to use Excel and the benefits and time savings it can bring to work.
Put simply I love Excel!
Why should you consider my services in helping you to learn Excel? Well my social proof and strengths are as follows:
• I am Microsoft Office Specialist certified in Excel (qualified in 2010). So what this means is basically I have used Excel to a high level and can perform tasks to a level of criteria and skill set out by Microsoft and passed their governing exam for this.
• I already teach and run 10 successful online Excel courses in a lecture video format with 5756 students enrolled to date.
• I have all versions of Excel from 2003-2016 for Windows installed as well as Excel for Mac 2011 and use them all regularly. I generally will teach in Excel 2016 which is very similar interface wise and in features to 2013. I can accommodate 2003, 2007, 2010 versions if need be (but please contact me beforehand to check at the time).
• I speak, read and write fluent English and am post graduate Masters qualified (with Distinction).
• Agreed topic taught over internet via Skype and shared screen. After, the custom workbook used for our session will be sent to you along with notes for your taught topic. The workbook can serve a handy reference guide- perfect for offline use.
Mach 42 P.