- Cambridge, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I'm a recent graduate from the University of Cambridge, indicating that I am not only highly educated but also intelligent, dilligent and hard-working with exceptional attention-to-detailmore...I'm a recent graduate from the University of Cambridge, indicating that I am not only highly educated but also intelligent, dilligent and hard-working with exceptional attention-to-detail and require very little supervision.
Area Covered: Cambridge
Job Title: Vice-Chair
Company: The Friends of Whitworth House
Description: The Friends of Whitworth House is a charity which supports a hostel for homeless girls aged between16 and 22. The main aim of the House is to support the young women back into education or training. My responsibilities to date have included:
• contacting businesses for donations, sponsorship, pro bono work and help with promoting our charity to their customers;
• producing and distributing promotional materials and writing press releases
• attending community networking meetings;
• producing ideas for and organising fundraising events;
• contacting media organisations and coordinating media coverage of events;
• contacting community leaders and public figures in order to enlist their help and raise awareness of our events;
• finding innovate ways to advertise events, particularly through new media;
• researching sources of funding and writing applications for these
Job Title: Intern
Company: Searching Finance Ltd
Description: Searching Finance is a financial services publishing company. My responsibilities included:
• interpreting, adapting and managing large Excel spreadsheets
• undertaking database research
• editing and copy-editing a series of five books on social media.
Job Title: Work Experience
Company: Media Trust
Description: The Media Trust is a charity that advises not-for-profit organisations on media and communications. I worked on media projects for The Community Channel recommending content and observing productions, fundraising and market research projects for The Media Trust, as well as an internal accounting project.
Summary: I have an exceptional academic record.
2007-2011 Newnham College, The University of Cambridge
Predicted 2:1 in Social and Political Sciences.
2000-2007 The Latymer School, Edmonton
A-levels 4 Grade As and 1 Grade A at A/S: A/S Critical Thinking; History; English Literature; Russian; Sociology
GCSEs 8 A*s, 1A
Degree: BA (hons)
Field of Study: Social and Political Sciences
University / College: Newnham College, The University of Cambridge