- Northampton, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
Experienced Economic Development/Regeneration Consultant and Educationalist with extensive and successful experience in Economic, Business & Financialmore...PROFESSIONAL PROFILE:
Experienced Economic Development/Regeneration Consultant and Educationalist with extensive and successful experience in Economic, Business & Financial consultancy and Education and Regeneration project and programme management. Skill set includes:
- Business planning & strategy and the management (design, appraisal, delivery, monitoring and evaluation) of Projects and programmes.
- Significant performance assessment skills and experience.
- Devising and implementing economic development, regeneration, and education strategies.
- Providing business/financial start-up advice and subsequent support to small and medium-sized enterprises, co-operatives, community groups and community enterprises.
- Education and training skills in both academic and practical settings.
- Experienced in managing and leading multi-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, mediation, communications, negotiating, influencing and presentation skills.
- IT literate: experienced in hardware and software support, including web site design, installation, and maintenance
- Experienced company director, school governor, college governor, trustee, company secretary
- Languages: French; basic Spanish.
Area Covered: East Midlands, Bristol & Bath
Industry: Management Consulting
Work Experience Summary: Bristol City Council
Luton Borough Council
Industrial Common Ownership Movement