- London, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
A creative Information Professional, proficient in project management (web), graphic design, analysis, research and administration.
Area Covered: Print, web, web project management,more...A creative Information Professional, proficient in project management (web), graphic design, analysis, research and administration.
Area Covered: Print, web, web project management, library, artworking/typeseting. administration
Job Title: Business Analyst / Project Manager: IT Development and Business Relations
Company: UN World Food Programme
Description: Delivery/Project Manager
- Develop project plans: estimate duration, costs and resources required for a project implementation;
- Coordinate the implementation of projects: assess project performance and respond to requested changes and to risks as they occur, escalating when appropriate;
- Determine a delivery strategy: coordinate test, user training sessions and deployment;
- Ensure proper communication with and reporting to clients and other stakeholders, escalating issues when appropriate;
- Ensure appropriate project documentation: create project requests, business plans, technical solution proposals, closure project documentation (customer acceptance).
Business Relations/Analyst and Information Management
- Liaise with business users and divisions to gather and document, negotiate and obtain approval of project requirements, use cases etc;
- Analyse, assess and prioritise the approved requirements;
- Design information architecture;
- Design wireframes and storyboards.
Job Title: Graphics Specialist
Company: IDC UK
Description: Design for events and conferences
Job Title: Web Project Manager
Company: UN World Food Programme
Description: Ensure that projects undertaken by the web team are properly implemented, in time and on budget. Tasks included: - Communicating with internal clients to define business requirements.
- Based on business requirements, develop technical, UI and flow requirements;
- Interface with developers and outside resources in the development of approved site or application from
project initiation through post launch phase;
- Coordinating and managing the web team developers as well as their work schedules;
- Creating timelines and tracking progress of multiple projects making sure they are on time and on budget;
- Communicating project status to clients and management;
- Providing project estimates;
- Assisting with Head of Web to write briefs and web project proposals;
- Collecting and collating weekly web project outlooks for distribution to communication department.
Job Title: Graphic/Web designer
Company: Go Create!
Description: Meeting with clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job (if required conduct online meeting);
Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
Provide project estimates to clients
Produce new ideas and concepts or redefining brief;
Present finalised ideas and concepts to clients (online);
Working with a wide range of graphics and web software;
Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
Working with external resources such as with printers, web developers (if required).
Field of Study: Information Systems Management: Merit awarded.
University / College: London South Bank University
Freelance Web PM / Graphic Designer