- Roughton, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
Offering over 20 years experience in multi-national public and private sector organisations, I will add value to your admin-based projects. Recent work has included: introducingmore...Offering over 20 years experience in multi-national public and private sector organisations, I will add value to your admin-based projects. Recent work has included: introducing a quality management system into a Technical Resource team; reviewed and updated admin systems supporting a fostering & adoption team; market research and business planning for an aerospace company; data verification and input for UK and overseas Regional Development Agency; research project for government organisation based in France.
Area Covered: UK Wide
Company Name: Admin Matters (Europe) Ltd
Work Experience Summary: Research
• Research into Toulouse Aerospace cluster
• Investigation into business parks occupancy & infrastructure
• Identification of geographical dataset of companies
• Organisation and facilitation of meetings
Increased Clients understanding of business park occupancy
• Research and investigation of known contacts data using first, second and third party information
• Verification and capture of updated information
• Investigation, verification and capture of virgin data
Verifiied information held
Increased by 20% total data held
• Mapping and analysis of aerospace clusters and influencers
• Analysis of current and proposed 5 year strategic priorities
Identified in excess of 1500 companies, and established strategic priorities
Research & Marketing
• Undertook SWOT analysis of the UK investment offer to French sector
• Identify supply chain gaps in UK aerospace industry;
• Recommend improvements to UKTI targeting strategy for potential new French investors, especially SMEs;
Provided recommendations for maximising UK potential to win new investment or re-investment from France in the next five years;
Identified and researched 5 French companies to target for inward investment
• Operational management of Technical Library housing all aircraft manuals relating to a major aircraft manufacturer civil aircraft fleet
• Ensuring compliance with regulatory guidance (CAA, FAA & JAR) and company regulations.
In-depth review to establish and document procedure and implemented necessary changes which reduced complaints by 95%.
Contributed to department-wide special projects, improving auditing and traceability.
Introduced effective and accurate productivity measures.
Designed and implemented a focussed induction training plan for new staff within the Library which increased effectiveness by 45%.
• Managing, recruiting and motivating a team of up to 29 to achieve targets within a dynamic customer service environment.
• Designing and implementing administrative procedures to meet business needs and regulatory guidelines.
• Reporting to management team on progress against targets and providing solutions to operational challenges.
• Delivered £3 million Financial Services project in accordance with regulatory guidelines, in a review of mis-sold personal pensions.
• Identified and resolved procedural issues, which saved a potential £7 million overspend
• Organised, designed presentation materials and presented at 300+ delegate Inter-departmental meeting.
International Exhibition Support
• Exhibition support to 8 aerospace companies and local government organisations
• Provision of sector and linguistic knowledge
• Management and staffing of regional stand throughout the exhibition
• Support to exhibiting companies
Added value to exhibiting companies through introducing potential clients
Enabled representatives of exhibiting companies to actively network throughout the week- long exhibition
Education Summary: Diploma in Management • Open University
Higher National Certificate Business and Finance • Nottingham Trent University