- Rotherham, GB
- £17 /hr
- Available now
I’m Luke Cooper, a freelance technical illustrator. Technical illustration is the art of feeding information to the viewer. This may be to show how a product works, how it is build,more...I’m Luke Cooper, a freelance technical illustrator. Technical illustration is the art of feeding information to the viewer. This may be to show how a product works, how it is build, how a process takes place, or to translate data into a visual display for viewers to read. The benefits of technical illustration are endless. Most of my work is carried out in vector format, digitally painted, or both.
The benefits of technical illustration
- The inside and outside of the product can be displayed, to show structure and materials.
- It can allow to show how the product is assembled, part by part.
- It can show a process in steps, e.g. instructions, or a diagram.
- Data can be converted into a graphic, making it easier to digest.
- Ideal for marketing your product at exhibitions or on any kind of media.
I specialise in many fields, as you may see below, but I also produce highly detailed line drawings, for documentation or for promotional purposes. These are great for any product but are a great asset for anything industrial. I product highly detailed line work, which can be created in all formats, for example, plan views of products and architecture, and flats for clothing. You will be able to my line work on my portfolio: Click here to view my portfolio.
Please feel free to contact me at any time to enquire about a job that you have in mind, and the price of your project.