- Worcester, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Lean techniques, process mapping, quality management, report and presentation checking, coaching, IT system implementation project management, MS Office operations, technical writingmore...Lean techniques, process mapping, quality management, report and presentation checking, coaching, IT system implementation project management, MS Office operations, technical writing skills (through having 2.1 BSc(Hons) Biology)
Area Covered: All
Work Experience Summary: I have delivered the following:
• a BOM system linked to AutoCAD and Excel that has reduced project process time by several hours per project totalling hundreds of hours a month.
• a Highways Maintenance defect tracking system in Excel that reduced overdue defects from 1500 to less than 200 in one month through accurate real time data, tracking and implementation of a defect completion schedule. This was later translated into VB and implemented on another Highways Maintenance contract. This project was a result of a series of Lean workshops.
• designed and implemented several automated Excel tracking workbooks, most notably a full 360 Analysis workbook and data entry system and a ‘Return to Depot’ logging system. I have also provided Excel workbooks to track, analyse and review the company budget and profit and loss information.
• transferred knowledge, as an Interim Laboratory Manager, in the use of ADR: European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road legislation; COSHH legislation; and Health and Safety legislation. This transfer was through updating the Standard Procedures in accordance with ISO certification and implemented through staff training. I also used Lean procedures to improve the workflow and workspace organisation.
• designed and developed a website for Single to Three Phase Digital Rotary Converters, utilising SEO to place it within the first two pages of search engine results.
• process mapped the delivery and storage systems and reviewed and wrote a manual for inputting the information into SAP on behalf of a rail depot. I also updated their standard procedures with the actual delivery/storage process.
• been involved in delivering 5S workshops and training days.
• proof read and analysed various documents, including ILM syllabi. I have also designed and implemented standard documentation and presentations.
• enabled a tracking system for the shop weekly returns in Excel; ensuring that the appropriate data is inputted on behalf of Acorns Hospice.
Education Summary: 2.1 BSc(Hons) Biology degree