- Helsby, GB
- £35 /hr
- Available now
I am able to undertake any services that come under the 'Business Development' and 'Performance Management' umbrella. I have a background in head office retailmore...I am able to undertake any services that come under the 'Business Development' and 'Performance Management' umbrella. I have a background in head office retail and have recently completed an MBA at Manchester Metropolitan University to widen my areas of expertise. Recent projects include:
- Project managing the development of a website, writing the copy and organising the correct images and layout to the required budget.
- Project managing a companywide corporate logo update to the required budget.
- Performed a number of back office functions for SMEs such as payroll, credit control, reviewing monthly profit and loss accounts and tracking financial key performance indicators, paying quarterly VAT bills, liaising with out-sourced company accountants, performing end of tax year processes, organising appraisals, organising and implementing employee objectives.
- Creation of a company business plan in accordance with financial objectives.
- Completed a companywide cost cutting exercise for improved financial performance.
I am happy to atke on any organisational problem that needs to be solved quickly and efficiently.
Area Covered: North West of England
Work Experience Summary: Previous Employment -
- Powers & Tiltman Ltd - Director of Business Development• Jan 07 to present
- adidas - Strategic Business Plan Project Manager• March • Dec 06
- adidas - Retail Product Manager • Heritage & Performance Stores • Apr ’04 • Mar 06
- adidas - Mens Apparel Category Manager • Jul ’03 • Mar 04
- adidas - Kids Apparel Category Manager • Mar ’01 • June 03
- French Connection - Great Plains and French Connection - Kids Buyer/Merchandiser •June ’99 • Sept 00
- French Connection - French Connection Kids Buyer• Sept ’98 • May 99
- Club 21 UK Ltd • Senior Assistant Buyer Emporio Armani Menswear • Dec ’97 • Aug 98
- Club 21 UK Ltd • Assistant Buyer • DKNY Ladies Casual Wear and Accessories - May ’96 • Nov 97
- Debenhams PLC • Buyers Administration Assistant • June ’95 • May 96
- Levi Strauss UK Ltd • Product Development Assistant (Work Placement) • Jul ’93 • Sept 94
Education Summary: • MBA with Merit - June ’08 from Manchester Metropolitan University (AMBA Accredited)
• Advanced Certificate in Marketing • Dec 01 • City College Manchester
• BA (Hons) Clothing • 2:1 • 1995 • London College of Fashion
• Dale Carnegie management training course People Mania’ (2005)
• Dale Carnegie management training course Forever People’ (2004)
Business Development Manager