- London, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
Account Manager with 6 years marketing experience gained in marketing agencies and client-side organisations.
Experience across the whole marketing mix.
Project management skillsmore...Account Manager with 6 years marketing experience gained in marketing agencies and client-side organisations.
Experience across the whole marketing mix.
Project management skills - compiling costings, time plans, power point presentations, market research, writing creative briefs, copywriting, proof reading, writing press releases,
Area Covered: London
Work Experience Summary: August 2008 to present
Senior Account Manager, (freelance)
The Forward Group (4 weeks) - Barclays
Inferno (2 weeks) - Visa Europe
Geoff Howe Marketing Communications (4 weeks) - Unite, Freewire
May 2008 to August 2008
Senior Account Manager, Them London, London (freelance)
Integrated agency, 40 employees, based Barnes
Account management of Johnson & Johnson Acuvue’® contact lens.
• B2B and B2C communications
• Product launch of breakthrough daily disposable contact lens
• Internal communications to create excitement and engage staff
• Direct mail and teaser campaigns - B2B and B2C
• Consumer and Trade Advertising
• Writing creative, copywriting and artwork briefs
• Briefing creative and managing process through to completion
• Liaising with printers, working to tight deadlines
April 2007 to April 2008
Account Manager, Kino Design, London (freelance)
15 employees, based Farringdon
Account management for clients including London 2012, Olympic Delivery Authority, Visa Europe and the charity Personal Finance Education Group (pfeg).
• Project management of campaigns from brief to completion
• Day to day liaison and management of clients including presenting new concepts
• Researching clients, writing creative briefs and briefing designers
• Managing multiple projects within budget and to challenging deadlines
• Preparing cost estimates, time plans and print specifications
• Briefing and negotiating with suppliers for print, web and promotional items
• Managing the weekly status meeting and ensuring smooth running of studio.
VISA Europe pay-wave campaign
To create awareness of the new pay-wave system through production of oyster card wallet holders containing branded cards. Distributed to commuters at rail and underground stations in London. Working to tight deadlines and VISA guidelines.
Personal Finance Education Group rebrand
Analysis of the organisation through focus groups, writing creative brief, developing the brand, logo and brand guidelines. Creating a photo-library of images from a 3-day
photo-shoot. Developing the brand across a range of printed materials and media.
March 2005 to April 2007
Account Manager, Loewy Group, London
Integrated Agency, 300+ employees, based Pimlico.
Account management for clients including Burberry, Sodexho, Arnette, HSBC and BP.
• Client liaison, attending meetings, presentations and pitches
• Financial management of budgets, forecasting and invoicing
• Copywriting and proof-reading for print, website and newsletters
• Burberry - pan-European advertising for magazines, newspapers and outdoor sites. Liaison with publications across Europe. Strong attention to detail. Colour re-pro. Media planning and managing tight deadlines.
• Sodexho - Eat Active - healthy eating campaign to motivate chefs and inspire customers with food facts and the benefits of energy foods for exercise: 150-page recipe manual, recipe cards, fact sheets, point of sale and posters
• Sodexho - Go For Sales - working with brands including Ribena, Lucozade, Walkers, Cadburys and Volvic to provide in-store POS and on-pack promotions for staff restaurants
• Sodexho - responsible for developing the concept market fresh’ and successfully winning a 4-way pitch for the 2007 contract
• Arnette sunglasses - campaign to increase awareness of brand. Sponsorship of Urban Games Clapham Common with promotional staff supported by competition ran as a TV ad on Extreme Sports, web page, HTML email, banners
• HSBC - re-branded restaurant and trading floors in Canary Wharf. Deliverables included large scale signage, vinyls, projectors, lightboxes, plasma screens
• BP - management of monthly employee newsletter for safety and operations. Included copywriting, editing, proof-reading and image-searching.
October 2004 to March 2005
Account Executive, Tidal Wave, London
Management of digital marketing communications for the Hewlett Packard account
• Development and implementation of on-line and digital campaigns including HTML emails, banners and website pages with tracking systems in place. Evaluation of data and campaign success.
• Management of HP mobility club • a club for 1000 members using wireless technology. Development of monthly newsletters, competitions, creation of club website pages, monthly campaign analysis, member recruitment.
February 2003 to October 2004
Marketing Assistant, St David’s Hall, National Concert Hall for Wales
Promoting a variety of live entertainment to the local and national market using the full marketing mix. Copywriting for brochures and direct mail. Writing press releases. Press advertising. Development of exhibition stands for events. Developing website, HTML and emails campaigns.
October 2002 to February 2003
Fundraising Assistant for Comic Relief and Children in Need,
BBC Wales, Cardiff
Education Summary: 1998 to 2001
Cardiff Business School, Cardiff University.
BSc Business Administration 2-1
1991 to 1998
Bishop of Llandaff High School, Cardiff.
3 A Levels: Art (A), Geography (A), History (A)
13 GCSEs: 1A*, 6As, 6Bs