- Reading, GB
- £18 /hr
- Available now
I offer virtual administration and marketing support services to small businesses on a basis that enables people to utilise their time more effectively.
* Do you need someonemore...I offer virtual administration and marketing support services to small businesses on a basis that enables people to utilise their time more effectively.
* Do you need someone to step in for the odd hour to help your business run more smoothly?
* Do you find you just don\'t have time for ad-hoc tasks or can\'t be in two places at once?
* Do you struggle keeping on top of your emails or responding to customers enquiries?
* Do you not want to employ someone in your company but need the help of someone to carry out the administrative and boring time consuming tasks?
If the answers are yes, then I am here to help you
I am available immediately and can work on an hourly basis or quote on individual assignments to assist you with:
âï¿½’¢ Dealing with correspondence; including emails
âï¿½’¢ Diary management and organising appointments
âï¿½’¢ Arranging travel, hotels etc.
âï¿½’¢ Event organisation
âï¿½’¢ Dealing with company cars, phones, insurances
âï¿½’¢ Copy and audio typing
âï¿½’¢ Call answering
âï¿½’¢ Presentation creation
âï¿½’¢ Project management
âï¿½’¢ Proof reading and editing of documents
âï¿½’¢ Sales and marketing administration
âï¿½’¢ Data entry
I carry out work from my home office and provide my own transport.
I am an experienced Marketing and Programmes Manager and business graduate who demonstrates an excellent track record delivering against objectives and targets which has led to several promotions.
I respond with energy, enthusiasm and total commitment to any professional challenge.
I am a versatile, lateral thinker with a broad base of transferable skills gained over 18 years within fast moving global blue chip environments
I possess excellent analytical skills and uses a combination of creativity and initiative to produce quality results
I am a strong team player and confident relationship builder who is able to communicate at all levels.
Area Covered: Reading and Surrounding Areas
Work Experience Summary: Experienced Marketing and Programmes Manager and business graduate who demonstrates an excellent track record delivering against objectives and targets which has led to several promotions. Having recently left a large corporation to have 2 children I am now focussing on my Virtual PA business working from home.
Education Summary: BA Honours degree in Business - 2:1 (attained through distance learning during full time employment)
BTEC HNC in Business Studies - Merit (evening classes)
BTEC HND in Health Studies and Science - Merit