- Hertford, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
Im scheduling events for Hertfordshire Social Stuff - www.hertfordshiresocialstuff.co.uk
I am a highly competent and experienced PA with a range of experience in different work environments.
• Excellent travel & event planner, extensive experience gained bothmore...I am a highly competent and experienced PA with a range of experience in different work environments.
• Excellent travel & event planner, extensive experience gained both in my work life and private life. I run a
Hertfordshire based events company in my spare time.
• Extensive experience of dealing with personal matters for my employers from personal shopping, booking
nightclubs, dealing with invitations to and from VIPs and MPs, writing personal letters and responses,
booking family holidays, paying household bills.
• I have all the experience of computer packages, tight schedules, attention to detail, time management,
thinking ahead for my employer, prioritising and of course diary management.
• Experience of working independently and as part of a large team, working for a private individuals and
large corporate companies both in the UK and South Africa.
Area Covered: Hertfordshire, London & Home Counties. Worldwide - virtually
Work Experience Summary: I have worked in an office environment since leaving university in jobs ranging from administrator, to Office Manager. I am currently working in Public Relations. I have extensive administrative / PA experience. I have undertaken various freelance roles both in the UK and in South Africa.
I am also a photographer and have a small photography business.
Education Summary: I have a BA Hons in Tourism Management & Human Geography. I have undertaken training in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. I also use Pastel Accounting & Pastel Payrol software, I did their official training course in November 2008.