- Ottawa, CA
- £20 /hr
- Available now
I’m a very ambitious professional that strives on overcoming any kind of challenge to become an excellent Manager. I’m an extremely resourceful individual and highly emotionallymore...I’m a very ambitious professional that strives on overcoming any kind of challenge to become an excellent Manager. I’m an extremely resourceful individual and highly emotionally intelligent. My organizational skills are also a definite asset. My leadership skills as well as my ability to motivate and energize a work team are remarkable while also definitely being a team player. I’m very sensitive to employee needs and enjoy leading them by giving them clear direction in helping them with their development. I easily cope and manage very well under any kind of stressful situations. I can prioritize and manage with ease any type of multiple demands while continuing to work under pressure. I’m a person that can adapt to any situation effortlessly. I effectively provide valuable advice and make recommendations which are a recognized by Senior Management. My visions and strategies have been and continue to be very well respected. I communicate efficiently with my colleagues, subordinates and superiors as I have no difficulty in establishing and maintaining a relation of integrity, trust and respect.
Area Covered: UK
Work Experience Summary: * Significant competence in coordination and extensive experience in performing any management in the areas of administration, procurement, financial, business development, risk, strategic, performance and support services;
* Strong abilities in analyzing, interpret developing and writing financial and business procedures and reports;
* Strong problem solver to identify the causes and provide suitable remedy of errors with creativity;
* Ability to prepare and manage contractual agreements;
* Excellent skills in planning and organizing;
* Strong abilities in setting and achieving goals and responding quickly to situations in an effecient manner;
* Great possession of self-discipline and leadership abilities;
* Strong strategic and analytical thinker;
* Strong ability and great easiness in conducting research and analysis;
* Significant negotiating skills;
* Mastery of information management and capacity to apply knowledge and organize thoroughly a user-friendly guide;
* Great facility in implementing ISO Quality accreditation;
* Experience in supervising;
* Excellent abilities in dealing and managing difficult people or challenging employees;
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
* Very sensitive to the needs of clients in order to achieve client satisfaction and to provide professional and quality service;
* Excellent abilities in writing and presenting information in English and French for Senior Management consideration and approval;
* High level of ability to translate French texts to English texts and vice-versa;
* Strong facility in synthesizing information and convey in a simple language;
* Extensive experience in the use of Microsoft Excel and Access for data input, verification, retrieval, and reporting to analyze large amounts of data;
* High level of facility to use technology such as spreadsheets, word processing, databases, graphic designs and learn new software program very quickly;
* High efficiency in developing databases for the efficient capture, retrieval and verification of data;
* Excellent judgement skills, extremely well organized, strong attention to detail, greatly resourceful and extremely reliable; and
* Quality driven, goal oriented, determined, structured and highly motivated professional.
Education Summary: • Secondary school education completed and obtained diploma in 1986.
• College graduation completed in Information Management/Knowledge Management/Records Management and obtained diploma in 1989.
• Other government education obtained from 1989 to 2008: Government Financial and Accounting Systems, Introduction to Financial Management, Accrual Accounting, Accounting and Control of Expenditures, Fundamentals of Budget Formulation and Control, Project and Business Management System (PBMS), Managing Contract for Services, Integrated Financial and Material System (IFMS), Salary Resource Management System (SRMS), SAP (in progress), Electronic Document and Records Management (EDRM), Business Management, Orientation Program for Supervisors, Staffing Procedures, Interpersonal Communications Skills, Making Effective Presentations, Writing for Results, Developing Performance Measurements in the Public Sector, Scorecard Application Development, and Metrics Studio.
Manager, Administration Services