- Lagos, NG
- £10 /hr
- Available now
. I am a copywriter with 3 years experience conceptualizing and producing engaging copy for several service buyers. Besides this my writing abilities have helped me create originalmore.... I am a copywriter with 3 years experience conceptualizing and producing engaging copy for several service buyers. Besides this my writing abilities have helped me create original works of art for several Payday Loan Companies. I am well-versed on both in MS Word and knowledgeable in SEO write up..
Area Covered: all areas
Work Experience Summary: I have over a decade experiences in relevant fields
Education Summary: LIZZY JAMES
• 7 Bariyu Street,
• Lagos Nigeria
OBJECTIVE: Creative Writer
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
* A highly effective writer; able to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely. Advanced understanding of grammar and language usage.
* Flexible and analytical with a keen eye for details; skilled at synthesizing and editing information to achieve overall objectives.
* Able to acquire new technical skills easily. Computer experience includes: MS Word, SEO, Internet applications.
RELEVANT SKILLS & ACHIEVEMENTS
Communication & Training Skills
* Edited professional and academic papers and reports for a diverse clientele throughout work and academic history.
* Trained up several college students’ effective use of grammar.
* Don’t several online jobs for several online service buyers.
* Throughout work history, selected appropriate tools to evaluate client needs, formulated strategic plans, and implemented customized programs.
Full time freelance writer, 2007-pres.
Frank Hayes & Ltd, 2005-07, Audit clerk, job description, vouching of vouchers against cash books, preparation of spread sheet, verification of assets, confirmation of customer assets, confirmation of debtor and creditor balance sheet.
Olarenwaju Olukotun & Co. 2003- 04[Firm of Chartered Accountants]
Audit Officer, job description, same as above, 2000-05
Freelance writer, 2005-date
Member [student] of Institute of Chartered Accountants, 2006
• Professional Examination II
• Associate member AAT, 1998, [ Accounting Technician Scheme] Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
• B.A., English, University of Lagos. 1998
Relevant Training Program
• Consumer’s Products and Rights
Topics Trained on include: Birth of a product, improving existing products, developing feed back nexus from consumers and developing customer satisfaction measurement program among others.
• Business Strategy for Sales
Topics Trained on include: Customers being the first , Entering the barricaded walls using the right network, Right negotiation
Trainer Jde Oni
work at home job