- Alton, GB
- £10 /hr
- Available now
I am an organized, hardworking and self motivated individual with a flexible approach to work, and the ability to adapt and learn quickly in new situations. I have excellent attentionmore...I am an organized, hardworking and self motivated individual with a flexible approach to work, and the ability to adapt and learn quickly in new situations. I have excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and organize a demanding workload. I have been a valuable asset to many teams, with an analytical and accurate mind, and experience of developing and implementing management and sales processes in several companies. I display excellent communication and interpersonal skills, which are adaptable to internal and external customers of all levels.
● Project and budget management for website development, enhancement and build projects, often multiple builds and enhancements simultaneously (Worth)
● Resource/people management and client relationship management (Worth)
● Scheduling of email, telephone and print marketing campaigns for driving event attendance (Benchmarq, Worth)
● Analysis and interpretation of statistical and anecdotal information to optimise marketing campaigns, in conjunction with technical and time constraints (E-Business Reach, Benchmarq, Worth)
● Ability to prioritise a varied workload and multitask
● Excel: to create self-calculating invoices, purchase orders, quote sheets and spend/budget, analysis and profit tracking sheets for business-wide use (ProDesk/Benchmarq, Worth)
● Outlook: to log and organize client communication, sales enquiries and deal with incoming mail from other email addresses using rules and auto-forwarding (ProDesk/Benchmarq, E-Business Reach, PPL, Worth)
● Using bespoke HRM and CRM system and becoming the main point of contact for questions and development issues from existing users, subsequently becoming the administrator for the system in the UK (ProDesk/Benchmarq)
● Using bespoke content management systems (CMS) to add and edit website content and manage assets for download (use of three to four systems daily) (Worth)
● Accurate, quick data entry and keying skills
● Fast learner of new IT systems and programs including CMSs
● Working knowledge of web-application development and process (Worth)
● Knowledge and experience of social media moderation and content creation (Worth)
● Project team communications hub: liaising with design teams, technical teams and clients to satisfy creative, communicative and technical requirements using appropriate methods of communication between parties (E-Business Reach, Benchmarq, Worth)
● Researching and writing social media strategies, technical specifications, proposals and marketing proposals including scoping projects and discussing client requirements versus need (Worth)
● Dealing with satisfied, unsatisfied and sometimes unresponsive clients and resellers via email, telephone, letter and in person (ProDesk/Benchmarq, E-Business Reach, Worth)
● Liaising with team members (local and overseas) over business progress, areas for improvement and action points at formal and informal meetings or tele-conferences. Follow up of these points through verbal and written methods (ProDesk/Benchmarq, E-Business Reach, Worth)
Job Title: Project Manager
Company: Worth Digital
Description: Lead Producer, previously Content Manager/Production Assistant, Worth, 20 Middle Street, Brighton, BN1 1AL
● Upload and audit of content for Department of Health/NHS/Cabinet Office extranets and micro-sites using three bespoke content management systems (CMS)
● Community management – including forum moderation and monitoring for government extranet forums, moderation for Facebook fan pages for Act On C02 and Armed Forces Day (Department for Climate Change and Ministry of Defence respectively)
● Social media monitoring and activity, including Twitter and Facebook management for Armed Forces Day
● Client liaison and internal people/resource management to facilitate delivery of the projects I have run (which include small-scale changes to website as well as larger pieces of development and build work)
● Providing cover for staff over periods of annual leave or sickness
● Providing a day-to-day contact for clients, answering queries and working with colleagues to deliver a response
● Production of monthly and quarterly reports for Department of Health/NHS extranet covering site traffic, content and community. Analysis of this information and production of recommendations for improvements
● Research and analysis of historical and current resources around healthcare, self management and patient empowerment feeding in to product and strategy development
● Taking over project (and account) management of existing clients and co-creating management strategies and processes to improve productivity and efficiency
Job Title: Library Manager (Internship)
Company: PPL/Sussex Image Library
Description: ● Editing image metadata prior to web upload
● Sourcing images for requests
● Pro-actively selling images to relevant media outlets
● Taking photographs for specific requests
● Logging image usage and liaising with photographers
Job Title: Sales Support Executive
Description: ● Preparing quotes for my own leads and advising the technical salespeople of pricing structures, promotions and options for their leads
● Creating sales and invoicing processes with European head office and implementing these in the UK branch
● Organising a series of seminars for Local Government and Civil Engineers in across the UK. Including, from start to finish: booking venues, setting budget, preparing marketing collateral, scheduling marketing communications and running the registration and communication process for delegates, liaising with staff from Ordnance Survey, eMapSite and our distributor/Autodesk, setting out the agenda and timings, communicating these and the delegate lists to the venues, preparing delegate packs, prioritising delegate follow up after the events and creating leads in our CRM system.
Summary: 2001 – 2004 Staffordshire University, Stoke-on-Trent BA (Hons) Design: Photography
1999 – 2001 The College of Richard Collyer in Horsham 2 A levels, 3 AS levels grades A - C
City & Guilds Photography (merit)
1994 – 1999 Millais School, Horsham 12 GCSEs grades A* to B
Degree: BA (Hons) Design: Photography
Field of Study: Photography
University / College: Staffordshire University
Job Done and escrow funds left over
Liz did very well, got exactly what I needed.
Thanks Liz. Would use again.
Liz, is always ready to help when ever she can. Articles are always current, imaginative and well written. Highly recommend her!!!
Fantastic work, as always and always delivers!!
Showed an admirable flexibility, a great timeliness, a pleasant demeanour and a good product. A good experience.
Liz produced another really fascinating article for my website about backslang. Best of all, Liz took the initiative herself, spotting a great subject for an article and contacted me about writing an article on the subject. It was a great idea, and I was more than confident to give Liz the go-ahead as I knew she would produce a great article, which she has. I would thoroughly recommend Liz as a researcher/article writer and I look forward to working with Liz again in the future. Great job !
Liz produced another great article about the Cockney Rhyming Slang terms for money, together with a fun multiple choice test.
These will be a great addition to my website.
I will most definitely be using Liz's skills again in the future, whenever I need any research and any web articles producing.
No result found
No result found