- Wandsworth, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am currently an editorial contributor for two London based magazines, both online and in print. I have significant experience with writing original editorial features, SEO copywriting,more...I am currently an editorial contributor for two London based magazines, both online and in print. I have significant experience with writing original editorial features, SEO copywriting, publishing and editing.
I am also fluent in English and Portuguese, and I have extensive experience translating.
Area Covered: London, United Kingdom
Company Name: Brockwell Publishing
Job Title: Editorial Contributor
Company: Brockwell Publishing
Description: The London Parents’ Directory (publication and website)
• Writing fresh and original content for editorial features on travel, health, fashion and seasonally relevant events.
• Researching and reviewing museum exhibitions, theatre shows, galleries and significant events in and around London.
• Writing and editing advertorials.
• Editor of The London Parents’ Directories weekly newsletters.
• Writing and re-writing innovative SEO friendly copy.
• Using social media marketing strategies to build links via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
• Image and video editing.
• Analyzing data in order to optimize levels of website traffic and social media activities, as well as using SEO techniques to improve the aforementioned.
• Arranging competition prizes to and giveaways to drive traffic to the website.
The Baby Directory
As well as the roles and responsibilities previously described, I am also an active editorial contributor for The Baby Directory website and publication. In addition to writing fresh editorial content and SEO friendly copy, I am a required to write attention detailed and unique copy for the webiste’s Product Guides.
Job Title: Management
Company: A. Gold British Fine Foods
Description: • Managing the daily food menu and composing menu for corporate and private events.
• Implementing marketing strategies to increase customer base.
• Developing client services through social media.
Job Title: Manager
Company: Styled Generation
Description: • Production co-ordinator at London Fashion Week for My Only One catwalk shows.
• Creative direction including trend forecasting and visual merchandising.
• Analysing sales figures and implementing new strategies to increase profit.
• Concession setup for special events: creative concept, coordination of implementation. Events included Vogue Fashion’s Night Out and press day events.
• Overseeing a staff of six, including preparing rotas, pay roll, preliminary interviews and training new staff.
Job Title: Legal Intern
Company: Socha Sousa & Medeiros
Description: Legal Internship involving researching legal issues and trial preparation, as well as, conducting meetings with clients and drafting legal documents.
University / College: Central Saint Martins
Field of Study: screenwriting
University / College: London College of Communication
University / College: McMaster University
Field of Study: Law
University / College: Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina