- Sydney, AU
- £7 /hr
- Available now
If effective, emotional, high quality and quick copy is what you're after, then my ability to get the right message across, and years of experience in doing so, will ensuremore...If effective, emotional, high quality and quick copy is what you're after, then my ability to get the right message across, and years of experience in doing so, will ensure you the best copy every time.
I am an Australian/British writer with 7 years' experience writing promotional copy for English markets the world over. I have spent 6 of those years writing for 888.com, a world leader in online gaming, where I went from being the company's only copywriter to managing 5 copywriters and 4 translators, signing off on thousands of pieces of copy.
I love to write clear and convincing copy, but why would you want ME?
• I'm versatile. My specialties are emails, webpages, direct mail and banners/pop ups, but I've also written for magazine articles, TV ads, SEM, games platform copy and more.
• Finding out what works and what doesn't is my passion. I've conducted countless A/B tests on email subject lines and body copy to improve deliverability and readability, and have even written copywriting manuals and style guides for my copywriting staff.
• I'm used to working within the confines of strict briefs, clear tones of voice and strong brand identities, but likewise I love to recommend strategies if creative leeway allows.
• I have an Associate Diploma in Marketing and Sales Management, which means I'd like to think I know the methodology behind what works.
• I have an incredibly high attention to detail (as my tests show!) and have written for all types of English, from US to UK to Australia and in between.
• I'm super-organised, I love words, I love grammar and I love the mentality and psychology behind putting words together to convince someone to take a desired action. I'll work hard to make sure your copy gets you what you need every time.
Thanks for reading and I hope to work with you soon.
You have the ideas. I am the Pen and the Notebook!