- Mysore, IN
- £7 /hr
- Available now
A talented Medical Transcriptionist with experience in interpreting, transcribing and verifying dictations by physicians and/or other health care professionals regarding patientmore...A talented Medical Transcriptionist with experience in interpreting, transcribing and verifying dictations by physicians and/or other health care professionals regarding patient assessment, work-up, therapeutic procedures, clinical course, diagnosis, prognosis, etc; documenting patient care and facilitating delivery of health care services for inclusion in medical records.
Area Covered: international
Work Experience Summary: * More than eight years experience as Medical Transcriptionist.
* Great typing skills of not less than 65 wpm.
* Deep knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, and the various medical specialties as required in areas of responsibility.
* Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) necessary to perform the essential functions of the position (including but not limited to English usage, grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure).
* Ability to work and communicate in a positive and cooperative manner with management and supervisory staff, medical staff, co-workers and other healthcare personnel and patients and their families when providing information and services, seeking assistance and clarification and resolving problems.
* Uncommon ability to understand diverse accents and dialects and varying dictation styles.
* Thorough knowledge of medical transcription guidelines and practices and ability to use designated reference materials.
* Strong ability to operate designated word processing (e.g., PC, word processing and other software), dictation, transcription equipment, and other equipment as specified for the department\'s needs.
* Excellent eye, hand, and auditory coordination necessary to perform the essential functions of the position.
* Strong physical ability and stamina (i.e., to sit and transcribe for prolonged periods of time, climb stairs, bend, stoop, etc.) to perform the essential functions of the position.
Education Summary: Graduation