- Nantwich, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Highly motivated and dynamic finance professional, with proven ability to identify and deliver performance improvements through innovative thinking, team development and servicemore...Highly motivated and dynamic finance professional, with proven ability to identify and deliver performance improvements through innovative thinking, team development and service excellence. Strong leadership and team-working skills to engage both finance and non-finance areas and manage change effectively.
Area Covered: North West, Midlands, North Wales
Job Title: Financial Controller, Engineering and Projects
Company: Bentley Motors Ltd
Description: Responsible for the financial control of new and current platform development:
• Integrated project finance team into the core business functions of engineering and project management, building trust and open communication to enable availability and transparency of essential management information and the early, valued inclusion of finance in all key business decisions.
• Prepared 5 and 10 year financial plans for review with the Board, including evaluation of project profitability, risk management and impact on other Group brands.
• Developed and implemented systems to allow detailed forecasting and planning by the business functions to achieve cash and profit targets, including proactive identification and management of risks and opportunities.
Job Title: Business Unit Finance Manager
Company: BAE Systems Australia
Description: Responsible for financial control of the Airborne Early Warning & Control Business Unit with long-term contracts for the development of aircraft electronic warfare, mission planning and simulation equipment:
• Reviewed and challenged contract financial and commercial performance on existing projects and new contract tenders, including risk management and support to negotiations with customers and major development partners.
• Consolidated and reviewed 5 year strategic plan for the Business Unit and facilitated ownership of targets by Business Unit Management Team.
• Ensured appropriate skills in Business Unit finance team through recruitment, development and coaching.
Job Title: Finance Manager (Air Systems - Hawk)
Company: BAE Systems
Description: Financial planning and reporting for the development and manufacture of military jet aircraft:
• Prepared and challenged five year strategic plan including review of contract performance, cash flow and costbase.
• Developed and implemented new fixed asset management and foreign exchange forecasting and control systems.
• Supported customer negotiations for long term contracts including risk/profit sharing terms.
Job Title: Project Accountant (Customer Solutions & Support)
Company: BAE Systems
Description: Provision of finance support for a Military Training Facility which operated under a Government Private Finance Initiative (PFI)
• Implemented a new accounting system across multi-sites to comply with PFI, statutory and management reporting requirements.
• Carried out the first contractual 5 Year PFI Value for Money Review to demonstrate current and forecast contract performance to the Customer.
Job Title: Office Manager, Technology-Assisted Lifelong Learning
Company: University of Oxford
Description: Responsible for the management of financial and project processes for a department developing online learning programmes:
• Design and implementation of a project cost/schedule system to improve programme development and profitability through improved resource allocation.
Degree: BA Hons
Field of Study: Modern Languages
University / College: University of Oxford
University / College: Haybridge High School
Finance and Business Consultant