- Long Beach, CA, US
- $50 /hr
- Available now
For the past 4.5 years I've worked in e-commerce, obtaining experience in the following areas:
- Project management (production oversight, website oversight, and Co-managedmore...For the past 4.5 years I've worked in e-commerce, obtaining experience in the following areas:
- Project management (production oversight, website oversight, and Co-managed multiple product launches which included the oversight of multiple special projects as they pertain to the product and the website). Projects were tracked and follow-up via Basecamp.
- Vendor and Inventory Operations management. Develop, train and implement standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the following areas: US Vendor Management and Global Inventory, Third Party Logistics (3PL) and Fulfillment Houses (FFH), thereby creating increased efficiency and communication within and between departments. Strategize and problem solve various issues as they specifically affect our vendors and fulfillment needs, to maximize sales and efficiency within my departments and throughout our company.
- Vendor management (I work daily with Amazon Vendor Central and Seller Central; as well as both EDI, via SPS Commerce, and non-EDI compliant vendors).
- Logistics (domestic and international via our 3PL partners & freight forwarders)
- Inventory management (oversight of 3 global inventory hubs: Milwaukee, WI.; Verona, Italy; and Singapore).
- Event Coordinator: organization of parties large and small ranging from simple office dinner parties to large weddings.
- Administrative responsibilities including weekly and monthly sales and inventory reports, leading weekly staff meeting, as well as oversight of B2B accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Oversight of 6 and 10 direct reports.
I am a self starter and work well with little supervision. I have a track record of continually meeting deadlines without prompting. Additionally, my time in e-commerce operations, B2B and B2C inventory management, B2B vendor management, project management and logistics; coupled with my previous experience, has afforded me excellent administrative abilities, exceptional communications skills and a wealth of management experience which can seamlessly translate into multiple arenas.
Prior to my time working in e-commerce, I worked for 5 years in education teaching at California State University, Northridge in the Communication Studies department, as well as teaching abroad in Busan, So. Korea.
I appreciate your time and I look forward to working with you.
M.A. with honors
California State University, Northridge, Spring 2008
Major: Communication Studies.
Emphasis: Interpersonal and Organizational Communication with a focus on conflict management.
Written Comprehensive Exam and Oral Defense.
California State University, Northridge, Fall 2004.
Major: Communication Studies
Emphasis: Cinema and Television Arts.
e-Commerce: Project Manager / Operations/ Vendor Manager / Inventory Manager/ Event Planning