- Vra, DK
- £25 /hr
- Available now
An experienced Health and Safety Practitioner currently working in a FMCG environment as a Compliance Engineer.
• Management of statutory requirementsmore...An experienced Health and Safety Practitioner currently working in a FMCG environment as a Compliance Engineer.
• Management of statutory requirements with an engineering focus
• Corporate Contract Management (Hard Services) & Service Delivery
• Financial Management of P&L Accounts
• FDQ Lead Auditor & Internal Auditor
• (APS Recognised) CDMC
• Contractor Management, including Permit to Work
• Development of Safe Systems of Work, Safe Operating Procedures
• Development of internal Policies
• Risk Assessor (including preparation and examination)
• Management of Confined Spaces
• Management of LOLER and insurance inspections
• Management of COSHH
• Management of BRC Standards with engineering focus and customer standards
• Completion of Electrical Installation Apprenticeship
• Current second year student (Msc Safety and Risk Management)
I am able to offer a bespoke approach to Occupational Health and Safety, as an excellent communicator at all levels of the workforce, I look to develop and coach individuals knowledge and awareness in health and safety, whilst ensuring that the organisation is meeting all their statutory and regulatory obligations.
My area of focus currently is within engineering, I have also previously worked within corporate maintenance, building maintenance and have progressed my career from helpdesk through to account management, giving me a strong business acumen and an ability to quickly understand the issues from the perspective of the workers through to directors in a practical application as well as an organisational one.
Compliance Engineer, Arla Foods