- York, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
You\'ve found the right guy for the job!
I have grown up with computers, and have developed my skills through study and a number of employments. I have great \'general\'more...You\'ve found the right guy for the job!
I have grown up with computers, and have developed my skills through study and a number of employments. I have great \'general\' computer knowledge, in addition to hardware and software expertise and great typing skills (100wpm).
I am a hard worker and very detailed in my work, ensuring you will get the best results!
Area Covered: York, Leeds, Manchester
Work Experience Summary: Living Waters Lutheran College - over 1 year in Technical Support in a school environment
- Hardware and Software support and helpdesk
- Assisting students and staff with computer queries and problems
- Maintaining school network of 500+ computers
Thornlie Christian College - Technical Support
- See above
Telstra Shop - Telecommunications sales and support
- Selling mobile (cell) phones tailored to customer needs
- Technical support with service related issues
Education Summary: Certificate III in Software Applications (TAFE)
Keyboarding NOS211 - Speed and Accuracy (TAFE)
Many years of practical experience