- London, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
Research and database building
I am currently working as a freelance VA, with over 20 years’ experience and with a strong customer service background. I offer expertise in office administration, andmore...Hi there,
I am currently working as a freelance VA, with over 20 years’ experience and with a strong customer service background. I offer expertise in office administration, and marketing (in particular email marketing, telemarketing and webinars).
I have made significant contributions in helping entrepreneurs and executives with business planning and goal setting as well as working along with them to keep on track.
I am also known for my ability to help identify and implement key technology and process improvements. I am well-versed in administration methods and have lead projects which produced significant marketing improvements.
Other examples of my work and skills include:
• Working with spreadsheets, crm systems and email marketing platforms
• Working with social media platforms
• Working with and updating websites
• Competent with Microsoft software, QuickBooks, and other software
• Diary management and appointment setting
• Minutes taking and transcriptions
• Event organisation
I can effectively work autonomously and can work well as part of a team. I can help anywhere in the UK as I'm willing to travel. Of course I can virtually help anywhere and am available at your convenience. I also have a small team of people who can help with larger projects. The area I usually cover is: South East and South West England.
Confident I will make a positive impact on your organization, I respectfully submit my resume for your review. I would welcome a telephone call to discuss the role further and provide further details of my contributions and any questions you may have. I forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.
My Experience and Skill Sets:
• Handling of incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Monitoring of all email correspondence
• Drafting of paper and electronic correspondence, reports and agreements
• Attend high level and discreet meetings and take minutes
• Complete and distribute papers for minutes both pre and post meetings
• Handle family and personal matters for principal
• Liaising with all levels of personnel, key contacts and clients
• Handling complex diary management
• Execution of bank transfers
• Making business and personal travel bookings and arrangements
• Event organisation – working dinners, workshops, roundtables, and conferences
• Schedule medical appointments
• Family administration requirements
• Coordination with household staff
• Maintenance of households
• Substantial EA/PA experience (20+ years), working for top executives
• Able to prioritise work streams as they materialise
• Project management
• Running and management of an office environment
• Sourcing andmanaging office services and suppliers
• Managing hiring process
• Excellent English spoken and written
• Able to handle correspondence, draft and summarise reports
• Typing speed: 70wpm
• Competent with Microsoft software, Quickbooks, CRM Systems, IOS and Android products
• Able to handle multitasking and stress with a cool and positive attitude
• Detail orientated and extremely organised
• Able to handle a constantly changing schedule
• Committed with dedication and fast pace of implementation
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Yet have a relaxed, friendly and pleasant personality
• Able to remain calm under pressure
• Able to work autonomously
• Confident and self-assured
• Am an excellent gatekeeper
Summary: -of last 10 years office administration and bookkeeping experience.
1) Business Assistant
Company: Freelance PA company
Job: day to day management and client services
2) Business Assistant / PA
Company: Local Police office and also with County services
Job: diary management, updating agreements, email and file management
3) Business Assistant / PA
job: minutes coordination, distribution
4) - Business promotions wizard
Description: telemarketing campaign with the objective of helping client to obtain appointments and clients.
5) Role: Telemarketing
Company: B&C UK
Description: Telesales for a directory
Education Summary: 2 years Business Administrationm, plus 25 years on the job experience.
Business Assistant / PA
Good work from Linda. Confusion initially as the price quoted was not then the price that Linda wanted to be charged but she rightly agreed to the initial price. Thanks
Hi Julie, this was an honest mistake, as I had outlined in my proposal that the price quoted was per meeting hour and I had not realised you required a 'fixed price' and I believe you had not noticed what I had stated in the proposal. (Therefore I believe this was a mutual misunderstanding). Thank you.
Good Work. Thanks
No result found