- Bridgend, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a proactive online marketing professional with two years home-based on and off page organic search engine optimization and web content development experience within a commercialmore...I am a proactive online marketing professional with two years home-based on and off page organic search engine optimization and web content development experience within a commercial tourism environment, and eight years marketing and PR experience in the not-for-profit sector. I am a graduate in English and Law.
I have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills developed through 8 years spent in voluntary public relations and marketing roles, and as chairperson to two voluntary organisations, and the confidence and organisational skills to work proactively, analysing website statistics (I have experience of Google Analytics) and using my creative skills accordingly to develop content in order to maximise site traffic.
I have experience of keyword analysis and the copywriting skills to write and edit effective keyword-rich, visually engaging content and meta data to maximise site traffic. I am also experienced in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Excel, and have some knowledge of hand coded HTML web design, and PPC strategies, for example AdWord.
I am seeking a home-based online marketing, web copywriting, webmaster or PR role involving search engine optimisation, web content development and copywriting. I am also experienced in internet research.
Area Covered: Wales and UK
Work Experience Summary: Internet Marketer/ SEO consultant • home based - Equestrian website for UK tourist board
Sept 2006 • March 2008 and ongoing
• Created, developed and implemented internet marketing campaign for Content Management System based commercial tourism website
• Sourced, co-ordinated, developed and delivered web content strategy using copywriting and creative skills to target consumers and achieve visually engaging website copy and content.
• Managed internal and external stakeholders.
• Undertook competitor, sector and market analysis and keyword research using industry tools to create keyword optimized content and landing pages.
• Planned and implemented link building campaign and organic SEO strategies to generate traffic.
• Used web analytics tools and search engine ranking factors to measure campaign results and report on success of organic search campaign on major search engines such as Google.
• Achieved nearly 3 million hits in first twelve months, and a page one Google ranking for over 20 keyword searches.
Education Summary: LLB (Hons) Law
BA (Hons) English
Sub-editing and design diploma • The London School of Journalism.
Book indexing • The Society of Indexers.
Creative Writing • The Writers Bureau.
Introduction to Website Design (HTML) • Bridgend College.
Computer skills • Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and Powerpoint. Word processing skills to 40 words per minute.