- Sutton Coldfield, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am an experienced and professional careers advisor having worked in the recruitment industry for over 5 years I recently set up my own careers consultancy.
I also have a passionmore...I am an experienced and professional careers advisor having worked in the recruitment industry for over 5 years I recently set up my own careers consultancy.
I also have a passion for sales and have an online advertsing directory.
Area Covered: West Midlands
Company Name: Lee Murray
Industry: Human Resources
Summary: A well presented professional with extensive commercial experience. Excels at driving new business, account management and building relationships with decision makers up to Board and Director level.
Confident and enthusiastic, is comfortable working off own initiative as well as being an excellent team player, motivator and manager. Consistently achieves in high-pressured, fast paced situations where outstanding results are expected. Dedicated to providing excellent service to both customers and clients on a constant, unrivalled basis.
Job Title: Careers Consultant
Company: Self employed
Description: Working for my own business sucessfully writting, amending or updating clients CV's.
Providing careers advisor to clients who are looking at finding employment.
Providing presentations to organisations who have/or will be making redundancies to ensure that careers advice is provided to all relevant employees.
Job Title: Manager
Company: My Job Group
Description: Appointed as Area Manager for Birmingham and the West Midlands to maintain, grow and establish a fully motivated and achieving sales operation.
Key Responsibilities and Achievements:
• Reporting to the Regional Manager; responsible for leading, managing and motivating a team of up to five Media Sales Executives and one Field Sales Executive to achieve overall team objectives and targets
• Continued personal selling across three West Midlands Job Boards, selling online advertising packages and up selling featured products, banners, sponsorship and client mailers to maximise site revenue
• Extensive Account Management and client meetings of 70+ recruitment agencies and Blue Chip clients, liaising up to Director level ensuring performance is meeting set criteria; and critical KPI"s are met
• Dealt with all internal recruitment issues within the central region including candidate attraction, filtering and resourcing, interviewing and producing all internal incentive and bonus schemes.
• Consistently over-achieved on personal and team targets since appointed, Quarter One – 112% of Personal target and 103% of site target.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Company: Time Recruitment
Description: Key Responsibilities:
• Reported directly to the Managing Director; managed a team of five Recruitment Consultants and one Sales Administrator
• Provided coaching and development of the team and delivered a motivated and high performing sales team, exceeding individual and team targets. (2004 – 113.7% of overall team revenue achieved, 2005 – 121.9% overall team revenue achieved)
• Dealt with all internal recruitment needs of the business including candidate attraction, resourcing, interviewing through to final offer stage.
• Supported the sales process through continued personal selling achieved by extensive cold calling and business development across the Midlands
• Extensive cold calling both telesales and face-to-face to establish a new client base, offering recruitment services to both SME"s and Blue-chip organisations in the industrial and commercial market places.
• Extensive Account management duties of a portfolio of clients with a total turnover of £1m
• Set individual and team targets in accordance with business objectives and implementing business plans for each team member to ensure daily, weekly and monthly targets were met.
• Carried out extensive administration duties such as recording and monitoring targets, and all other administration tasks as required.
• Hitting and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly revenue targets as well as working to KPI"s such as call rates, visits made and client visit reports
• Interviewing suitable candidates on a daily basis and liaising with clients about the outcome of successful applicants.
• Regular contact with clients; arranging suitable interview times, collating interview feedback and reporting results back to candidates and clients.
Job Title: CV Writter
Description: - Sucessfully held a telephone interview to obtain information regarding the clients CV and discussed options to amend and structure it more effectively.
Summary: 1998 – 2000
Sutton Coldfield College
A Level Passes achieved in the following –
English Language, Business Studies, Information & Communication Technology, General Studies
1993 – 1998
Sheldon Heath Community School
GCSE Passes A - C achieved in the following –
English Language & Literature, Mathematics, Double science, History, Physical Education, Business Studies
Degree: A Level's
Field of Study: A'Levels
University / College: Sutton Coldfield College