- Rugby, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
Enthusiastic Draughtsman with 8 years experience (AutoCAD 2D). Personally motivated to gain valuable levels of expert knowledge and experience within the Construction industrymore...Enthusiastic Draughtsman with 8 years experience (AutoCAD 2D). Personally motivated to gain valuable levels of expert knowledge and experience within the Construction industry and world of AutoCAD.
Looking for extra work during the evenings and weekends and will work from home on all projects (DWG and PDF files to be emailed to clients). Good communicator as well as being quick using CAD. All drawings are to a high standard and are well presented and clear to read and understand.
Graduated from Nottingham Trent University with a BSc Degree in Architectural Technology and have used AutoCAD ever since.
- Convert paper sketches into CAD drawings
- 2D CAD drawings from scratch
- Extensions/conversions (from hand drawn plans/files)
- Cladding/Facade Design
- Convert Surveys into Scaled Plans/Elevations
- Space planning if required
No job too small. Take a look at my Portfolio - i've omitted company names on some drawings for privacy as i still work or do occasional pieces of work for them.
Area Covered: Midlands (Will work from home for all clients )
Work Experience Summary: - BSC Architectural Technology, modules included:
* Conversion and Adaptation of buildings
* Building Surveying
* Construction Management
- AutoCAD 2010 Qualified
- 8 years experience using AutoCAD 2D
- 1 years work experience (Third Year of University Course) at an Architects Practise
Education Summary: - 9 GCSE's Grade A-C
- 3 A Levels and 1 AS Level
- BSC Architectural Technology
- AutoCAD 2009/10 Certificate
Architectural Technician/CAD Technician/Draughtsman