- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I provide custom freelance social media branding. My services can include blogging and web maintenance, PR, viral marketing, feedback analysis, search engine optimization (SEO)more...I provide custom freelance social media branding. My services can include blogging and web maintenance, PR, viral marketing, feedback analysis, search engine optimization (SEO) and community engagement. I am well versed in twitter, facebook, flickr, digg and other social media tools and can help your business grow through the use of these tools. I can help you connect and engage with new and current markets and create that buzz you've been missing.
Area Covered: London
Work Experience Summary: New Media Developer, DiningInAustinBlog.com 2007 • 2011
• Created and managed website containing original writing content and photographs for Austin community.
• Engaged community through social media techniques including Twitter and Facebook.
• Solicited and edited entries written by guest bloggers.
• Collaborated with PR, restaurant owners and blogger community for local campaigns and continual improvement of website, marketing and networking.
• Created restaurant and food guides for SXSW, festivals and Austin restaurant weeks.
• Received, prioritized and publicized press announcements.
• Analyzed trend reports on Google Analytics for site improvement opportunities.
• Monitor benchmarks and trend reports for impact of social media programs.
• Enhanced viewership by targeting key markets with specific posts and publicizing to specific demographic via twitter, external blog links and forums.
• Responded to readers, Austin business owners and colleague emails and social media contacts for community engagement.
• Evaluated community feedback and adjusted tone, focus and interaction accordingly.
• Kept schedules and distributed information regarding industry exclusive networking events and public city-wide events.
• Achieved listing as top local blog by Austin 360 (website for Austin American Statesman) and syndication by respected external sites.
Product Development, Dell Computers Inc. 2006 • 2009
• Managed and developed server products by working independently as project lead in fast paced environment.
• Worked closely with industrial designers to achieve branding and desired design language of product line.
• Solved mechanical problems by designing sheetmetal and plastic part solutions.
• Managed project plans of team including actions, deliverables, schedules and deadlines.
• Negotiated and directed schedules, budgets and milestones for domestic and international suppliers.
• Received, evaluated and negotiated supplier bids for server product piece parts.
• Led meetings to establish project status, brainstorm solutions, and discuss existing and potential concerns.
• Defined, streamlined and documented processes through technical papers to aid in training.
• Performed detailed competitive analysis on competitor systems
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineer, Bell Helicopter Textron
Mechanical Engineer, Interiors/ Hydraulics/ Landing Gear 2005 • 2006
• Consulted with pilots, test team and manufacturing for helicopter modifications.
• Documented and maintained BOMS and databases.
Aerospace Engineer, Aerodynamic/ Flight Test/ Control Law Analysis 2004 • 2005
. Conducted technical studies to support the development of flight simulators.
• Publicized findings and recorded changes through documents and presentations.
Math Teacher, Kumon Learning Centers of Westlake 2001 • 2004
• Tutored and mentored students of all ages (kindergarten through high school) in mathematics.
• Administered tests, evaluated student progress, developed curriculum and held student/teacher/parent conferences to achieve improved academic performance.
• Filed papers, trained to achieve maximum office organization.
• Supervised and trained team of 3-5 teachers
Alumni Relations Officer and Fundraiser, Friends of Alec 1999 • 2000
• Worked in a nonprofit environment to build partnership between the University of Texas and Engineering Alumni.
• Raised money toward student scholarships through public relations activities including phone calls and letters.
• Coordinated and managed community outreach events for scholarship fund donors.
Education Summary: Bachelor of Science Degree in Aerospace Engineering
University of Texas at Austin, USA
Graduated May 2004
Social Media Marketing