- Wootton, GB
- £30 /hr
- Available now
I am a professional event manager with over 5 years experience working on events in the public, private and charitable sectors. As well as this I also have 2 years experience workingmore...I am a professional event manager with over 5 years experience working on events in the public, private and charitable sectors. As well as this I also have 2 years experience working in Sales and Marketing at a multi million pound leisure centre.
I enjoy the challenge and responsibility of organising an event from concept to completion, and pride myself on my ability to adapt to different types of client and circumstances.
I am willing to travel and have a full and clean driving licence.
Area Covered: Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire
Company Name: Oxford International
Work Experience Summary: - 2 years working as a volunteer Events Fundraiser/Promoter for Cancer Research UK
- 2 years working as an Events Assistant for the University of Oxford
- 2 years working as a Sales and Marketing Assistant at the White Horse Leisure and Tennis Centre
- 6 months working as an Account Executive for Oxford International
Education Summary: - BA (Hons) Event Management and International Tourism Management
- Diploma in Sociology
- Certificate in Social Sciences
- AVCE in Travel and Tourism
- OCN Level 2 in Writing Web Pages for the Internet