- Accrington, GB
- £50 /hr
- Available now
Preparing for paye year end and the new tax year :)
I have Ltd company - Simple Accounting (NW) Ltd. I focus on helping small companies/indiviuals with their accounting/book-keeping and payroll requirements.
We also provide Sagemore...I have Ltd company - Simple Accounting (NW) Ltd. I focus on helping small companies/indiviuals with their accounting/book-keeping and payroll requirements.
We also provide Sage training, payroll training and consultancy services.
With over 12 years experience, you can assure your requirements will be completed to a high standard.
Services include (but not limited to): Ltd company accounts., self assessment returns, sole trader accounts, company formations, VAT, Payroll, Book-keeping, Tax etc
References are available upon request.
Area Covered: All UK
Company Name: Simple Accounting (NW) Ltd
Summary: Over 10 years accountancy and book-keeping experience
Have over 90 clients that are happy to provide references.
We provide a competitive,efficient and professional service to all our clients. We are happy to offer free advice and will do our upmost to please.
Job Title: Director
Company: Simple Accounting (NW) Ltd
Description: Offering competitive priced accountancy services for individuals and small businesses.
- Payroll and CIS returns
- VAT Returns
- Sole Trader Accounts
- Self assessment returns
- Ltd Company Accounts
- Company Formations
- Consultancy Services (daily rate charged)
- Sage Trainer
Job Title: Finance Manager
Company: Applied Language Solutions
Description: • Management and development of the finance team including setting KPI’s in line with the business strategy,
• Preparation of weekly and monthly management accounts including commentaries,
• Preparing monthly Board reports,
• Input to the budget, forecasts and corporate plan,
• Ensure robust financial controls are in place to control and safe guard the finances of the business,
• Ensure full reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis,
• Oversee the debtor management to protect the business against bad debts and ensure strong management of the collection process,
• Oversee the creditor management to ensure the timely servicing of the supply base of the business,
• Ensure compliance with all Inland Revenue requirements including oversight of the payroll,
• Day to day management of the cash flow of the business to ensure adequate funding,
• Ensure the accurate reporting of the business operations in all offices
• Ensure compliance with VAT regulations and reporting,
• Develop the systemisation of the financial control of the business and the interaction with Talkbase 2, the business control system,
• Interaction with other departments to assist in the profitable development of the business.
Job Title: Management Accountant
Company: IKO PLC
Description: I worked at Iko looking after the Manufacturing finance for the 4 warehouses. This involved stock monitoring, cost control, variance analysis, management accounts. Monthly reporting to the Belgium operations on the perfomance of the 4 sites.
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Company: ConAgra Foods, Manchester
Description: I worked at ConAgra for over two years producing the month end management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations, looking at price and usage variance. I was invvolved in the Internal Auditing procedures as they followed Sarbanes Oxley and therefore developed strict processing procedures. I also managed the pensions, year end audit and monthly reporting to the US office.
Job Title: Assistant Management Accountant
Company: Synetic UK
Summary: AAT, CIMA, MBA and currently CTA
Field of Study: Business
University / College: University of Wales, Aberystwyth
Field of Study: Accounting & Finance
University / College: BBP Priviate College
Field of Study: Accountancy
University / College: College
University / College: Hollins
University / College: Hollins
Accountant & Book-keeper - Simple Accounting (NW) Ltd
Clear communication and rapid turn around. Well done!
Perfect! Very helpful and patient. Will be working with Laura further.
Great work as always.
Always a joy to behold when working with Laura
It was pleasure working with you, very efficient and punctual- I hope I could have your assistance in the future.
Laura was amazing from start to finish. Helped me with questions I had and was very prompt on responding. She kept me up to date with the process and very knowledgeable. Her hourlie is worth every penny. 5 Star *****
Prompt service, expert knowledge and really friendly. She was even very patient with my taking ages to respond! Can't recommend highly enough.
Laura is regularly producing payslips. good service.
perfect service as always
Thanks again Laura!
Patient, extremely quick turnaround and fantastic advice. Very glad I found Laura and I'll be using her again.
Fast and professional. Will use again