- London, GB
- £40 /hr
- Available now
Digital Marketing for Japan & Korean Market
A results-driven bi-lingual project management and digital marketing professional with two decades’ experience in a range of blue chip environments. Recognised for unsurpassedmore...A results-driven bi-lingual project management and digital marketing professional with two decades’ experience in a range of blue chip environments. Recognised for unsurpassed levels of commercial awareness underpinned by strong problem-solving, client management and leadership qualities. Expert in identifying and delivering opportunities within the Japanese market with full marketing support, English/Japanese translation and in digital marketing including website and creative management. Demonstrates a proven ability to take the initiative in driving and delivering programs, in identifying and analysing sector trends and in building and managing effective teams. Possesses excellent people management, collaborative and partnering skills and an unrivalled ability to engage and influence internal and external stakeholders and third parties at all levels, with end-to-end project accountability. This multi-faceted individual is actively looking to utilise his skill set on behalf of clients seeking expert knowledge of Japan and/or of digital marketing.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
Chelsea College of Art and Design, London – Foundation Diploma, Art and Design 1999 – 2000
Christie’s Education, London – Graduate Diploma, History of Art and Art World Practice 1997 – 1998
Hosei University, Tokyo – BA (Hons), Social Science 1993 – 1997
Focus on Economics and Media
• PRINCE 2 Practitioner Certificate
• Google Digital Marketing Course
• Google AdWords Certified Partner
• Agile project Management (2014)
• Project 2013 Essential Training (2014)
• Search Engine Optimisation (2014)
• Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements/Creative Briefs/Pricing and Estimating (2014)
• Distributing iOS Applications Through the App Store (2011)
• PRINCE 2 Foundation Certificate (2009)
• London Marathon Finisher (2011 and 2013) to support British Red Cross’ Japan Tsunami Appeal
• Volunteer Performer at 2012 London Olympic Closing Ceremony for London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
KEY SKILLS & LANGUAGES
Personal and Interpersonal Skills:
• Decision making, analytical skills and problem solving
• Communications, negotiation and influencing
• Reporting is not "subjective" but "objective", always inform by "number", using graphs and figures
• Understanding the priorities of 'What you (and I) think is important'
• Understanding the purpose and significance of projects within the company/department
• Strong team work, team management and management skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise
• Excellent attention to detail and time management
• Flexible and positive, never escape from difficulties
• Always comply with NDA and company's compliance
• Strong track record of adaptability to differing environments
Digital Marketing Skills:
• SEO, PPC, SME, Affiliate, Social channels optimisation (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
• Extensive knowledge of Macintosh programs
• Extensive knowledge of Word programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
• Adobe Creative Cloud Suite ( Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
• Basecamp, Asana, FileMaker, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Java Script, PHP and MYSQL
• Open Source Framework (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OS Commerce, Magento)
• Strategic, Maximiser, Ideator, Relator and Empathic
• Japanese (native) and English (fluent)
Digital Marketing Professional / Japanese Editor, Translator and Interpreter
Excellent service, very prompt and professional. Also, very friendly and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!
Thanks for your great review! Appreciate it.
Ko is always so fast and friendly. Perfect work!
Great work as always! Highly recommended!