- Romsey, GB
- £6 /hr
- Available now
Business change management, project management, GDPR. Proofreading.
I'm an experienced business change manager and project manager and can help you with business challenges great and small. I'm also an experienced proofreader.
Formore...I'm an experienced business change manager and project manager and can help you with business challenges great and small. I'm also an experienced proofreader.
For more information on my consulting background see my LinkedIn profile:
As proofreader I specialise in business and academic documents and also have wide experience in other fields including family history and genealogy, local history, science and religion. I have excellent grammar skills and attention to detail, and am a native UK English speaker.
All work is carried out by me personally and not subcontracted. As a full-time professional freelancer I am registered for VAT (UK sales tax) and this is included in the price.
Business and other subject-area experience includes:
- 20+ years' experience in the insurance profession, including operating at Director level
- 10+ years as an independent business consultant and business change manager
- 15 years' experience of genealogical and family history research
Proofreading and other writing experience includes:
- Writing research reports and client-facing documents for insurance and financial adviser clients
- Proofreading documents for a professional interim management organisation
- Proofreading a wide range of academic papers and theses on subjects including medicine, mathematics, actuarial science, education, architecture, history, theology and law.
- Proofreading business publications
- Proofreading and editorial support to a global insurer in preparing documents for regulatory authorities
- Proofreading and copy-editing a local history memoir
- Copy-editing and re-designing forms for a financial services business
- Leading the internal communications work on a change programme for an insurance company
- Writing articles on family history topics for local and family history publications
- Drafting grant applications for restoration work to two historic churches in the East in the City of London
- Copy-editing promotional literature for a local music festival
- Writing and submitting grant applications for a local music festival
- Assistance to a sub-editor for scientific journals
Education Summary: MBA
BSc (Hons) (Physics)
Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute (FCII)
Certified PRINCE II Practitioner
Certified MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) Practitioner
Certified Change Management Practitioner
Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Editorial training including:
- Editorial Training Proofreading Today course 2011 (passed with merit)
- Chapterhouse Editorial Skills course 1999 (passed with merit)
- On-the-job training with a sub-editor of scientific journals
Business change manager, project manager and consultant. Proofreader.
Thank you Kim. Kim did a good job for me.
Kim Did a great job in responding with work in advance of the agreed time, and raised queries where necessary rather than making assumptions. Prompt and good quality service
Kim continues to deliver what I need. Awesome
Kim delivered on time and to the specifications. Her attention to detail is of highly useful.
Thanks so much for all your hard work.
Kim did a fantastic job.
Kim was very prompt and always delivered the work in time. Quality of the work was good too and I felt Kim could connect with purpose of work, which was very useful.
Kim was fantastic , payment method through PPH was extremely annoying
Kim was extremely helpful in revising this piece of work and done the job very well in a short period of time. She was excellent communicator and kept me up to date step by step. Her work was to 100% satisfaction and my piece of work accepted for publication straightaway after Kim's revision.
Peter was very good to work with - we were up against a tight deadline but he kept me well-informed throughout, we met the deadline successfully and the work was accepted for publication.
Very impressed - very quick and utterly professional. Well thought out work which Kim had verified externally off her own back prior to submission. Exceeded my expectations, which is all one can ask for.
Kim was fantastic,
No result found